» ᵀᵂᴱᴺᵀᵞ-ᶠᴼᵁᴿ «

ok btw when i said you would love this chapter i meant you would only love the first part but anyways also, the only specific idols that i reference in this book are the obvious ones like the names of seventeen, day6, bts, ateez, etc but in this chapter i'm not naming any specific idol (ahem stays and nctzens this one's for you) so don't be surprised or angry or anything because this person isn't anyone in particular... also this will probably be a long chapter ANYWAYS that's enough talking, enjoy

beomseok took a long, deep breath.

'what is it?' yeosang asked. "nothing... i'll tell you when school ends. meet me at the basketball court and i'll tell you, alright?" beomseok said, nervously smiling and earning a nod from the younger.

"hey, yunho." a kid said, leaning on yunho's desk. he was currently waiting for his school dance club to start, which started 20 minutes after school ended.

"what do you want, jisung?" yunho replied rudely.

"i need to tell you something... so you have a little brother, right? what was his name again... starts with a y, he's small.. he can't talk.." "yeosang?" "right, yeosang." "yes, he's my brother. why?" "well, my brother, beomseok, is your brother's friend, i believe. but today, he's been telling me that he plans to confess to your brother about having a crush on him, but there is a small little problem..." jisung stopped.

"what?" "i.. don't want him to confess." "why not?" "well, it's... it's..." he stopped again.

yunho raised his eyebrow. "it's... it's gay. i cant let me brother be that, that's gross and weird. but he won't listen to me, nor you, but he'll definitely listen to your brother—so if you could kindly tell your brother to just reject him in the nicest way possible?"

"of course not, what the hell kind of question is that? we'll let him say whatever he feels, who are you or who am i to control that?" yunho immediately denied jisung's surprising request.

jisung visibly became angry, which scared yunho a little bit. but he was still going to stand his ground.

"well, looks like i'll have to talk to your brother mys-"

"don't you dare say a word to him."

"hm, and why shouldn't i? if you would, i think i should, then." "because, it's not your business. besides, you won't understand him. i could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure you don't know any sign language."

"you know what, after dance, let's meet outside on the side of the building so we can talk about this."

"yeosang!" beomseok yelled and waved excitedly.

yeosang came running happily to him, jumping into the older's arms to hug for a moment.

"hey, i.. i have a gift for you." beomseok bit his lip anxiously in an effort to try to hide his excited smile. "hold out your hand like this, and close your eyes. no peeking at all until i tell you, ok? even if the gift feels kind of weird at first.." he explained very eagerly, and so yeosang held out his hand and closed his eyes.

beomseok waited for a moment before shakily wrapping his own hand around the younger's smaller hand.

"a-alright... here's your g-gift.." he said softly.

and in that moment, beomseok swiftly went in and gave yeosang a deep kiss that only lasted a moment.

he started chuckling to himself as yeosang opened his eyes, beginning to rant out his confession. "y-you know, i've always liked you but i was a-always worries about ruining our friendship, but i also knew i had to tell you eventually, it's okay if you don't like me back-"