» ˢᴵˣ «

"yunho! wake up! we want to play!" san whispered loudly into his older brother's ear. "san.." yunho whined. "it's late, go to sleep. what if mommy and daddy hear us, and we get in trouble?"

"don't worry, we can make sure we aren't loud. come on! yeosang, since you're quiet, go get us chips and goldfish! we can camp out and play!" wooyoung suddenly said.

yeosang sighed and left the room, as yunho sat up.

wooyoung practically dragged jongho out of bed to get him up, and mingi excitedly jumped up.

"let's play twiste-" mingi's excited words were suddenly cut off at the sound of something falling in the kitchen interrupted him. wooyoung rolled his eyes, knowing what probably happened, as yunho stood up and left the room to see what yeosang did.

he found yeosang trying to hold up a falling box of chip bags, with the bags falling out of the box one by one.

"what are you doing?" yunho whispered. yeosang whined quietly, as he was stuck, so yunho sighed and helped him put the box back up. yeosang then angrily pointed at his cast, reminding yunho that his arm was still broken.

yunho shrugged and grabbed some chip bags while yeosang made daring attempts to carry the goldfish box (which was almost his size) to the room.

once they got back, jongho immediately started eating the goldfish from the box. mingi had pulled twister out already, and grabbed the spinning wheel thing, as he wanted to take position as the sort of "MC."

yeosang crawled in bed and watched, as they all knew his injury prevented him from playing the game.

wooyoung and san played the first round. "right foot blue! left foot red! right hand red!" mingi would whisper, and they kept going for a while, until wooyoung fell and almost crushed his brother.

they played three more rounds, the players being san vs. jongho, jongho vs. mingi, and wooyoung vs. yunho.

they then decided to play board games for over two hours (probably near three), making their late-night game time last for nearly four hours.

some went to sleep, but some even stayed awake.

that morning, the parents found that yeosang wouldn't get out of bed, mingi was like a light switch turning on and off, meaning he went from hyper to exhausted over and over. yunho, san, and wooyoung were extremely drowsy and whiny, and jongho was fine.

"what's wrong with you guys? you've been full of energy this whole week—how did you lose it?" hongjoong asked four of the tired children.

seonghwa went into the room and tried to get yeosang up, earning only whines and no movement.

"i don't know, why are we tired, guys?" san asked suspiciously and they all rolled their eyes, he was bad at lying. they all were, to be honest.

"we stayed up. san woke me up really late, i don't know what time, and we played games." yunho blurted out, as he was too tired to try and make excuses. they all slowly nodded their heads.

"how long?" "i'm not sure.. mingi, yeosang, and i have been awake since then, that's why mingi and i are so exhausted, and that's why yeosang won't get out of bed. we didn't sleep a lot at all." yunho explained, and hongjoong sighed. as seonghwa approached them.

"he won't get up, i don't-" "let him rest. they all lost a lot of sleep last night." hongjoong said.

suddenly, yeosang walked out of the room sleepily, rubbing his eye with his available arm and trying to stand up straight.