» ˢᴱᵛᴱᴺ «

"now, boys, stay together, and don't be mean to anyone, or else you'll get in trouble." "and at least one of you has to be with yeosang at all times, because if there's a problem, you'll probably have to speak for him." seonghwa added to hongjoong's point.

they were talking to everyone on the drive to their first days of preschool. hongjoong had done research on the school they were going to, and they started taking students at 3 years old, which was jongho's age.

so, they were sending all six of them to preschool.

once they got there, both parents gave every child a hug and a "have a good day, honey."

the six walked in a bit proudly, yunho reminding himself over and over what the number of their classroom was. they arrived there, and walked inside one by one. mingi ran around and laughed by himself, before yunho joined him and they had a sword fight with imaginary swords. san and wooyoung went to play dolls, as jongho watched while munching his snack, which was an apple. yeosang, who was scared that people would think it was weird that he couldn't talk to them, instead of putting just his backpack in his cubby, put himself in the cubby.

once almost twenty minutes of playing passed by, the teacher called everyone together. it was a male teacher, as their class was an all male class.

"alright, everyone, come gather around on the rug." he said sweetly and they all ran there. yeosang climbed out of the little cubby, with his arm still in a cast. yunho and mingi darted to the rug first, and the other three put their toys down and excitedly came to the rug.

once everyone was seated, the teacher started.

"alright, everyone, my name is mr. kim. and this is my assistant, mr. park. how about everyone introduces themselves, so we can get to know each other." he said happily, and the kids cleared their throats.

"i'm yugyeom." "and i'm bambam!" "i'm jinyoung." "hi my name is baekhyun!" "and i'm chanyeol!" "i'm jae." "h-hi, i'm wonpil." "hyungwon." "i'm jooheon!" "and my name is wonho!" they all went one by one.

eventually, it was the boys' turns to go.

"hi, my name is mingi!" he yelled with a bright smile. "i'm yunho!" he exclaimed, before they waited in silence.

"oh, right, this is yeosang, he can't speak very well, so i have to speak for him—say hi to him!" yunho said, trying to make yeosang feel comfortable. "hi yeosang.." the class said in unison, and yeosang shyly waved.

"hi there, i'm san, also known as handsome!" he yelled. "i'm wooyoung, also known as handsome number 2!" "jongho!" the rest yelled.

"great, hi everyone! today we're going to have playtime before class, so you can get to know each other."

and with that, they all jumped up and started running around. yeosang wanted to go back to his cubby, but wooyoung wouldn't let him. he grabbed his brother's arm and walked up to one of the other kids.

"hi!" he said excitedly, while yeosang cowered behind him. the kid, whose name was wonho, turned towards them and smiled happily.

"wanna be friends?" wooyoung asked. "yeah!"

the two giggled, then ran off to play house with some of the other kids, leaving yeosang standing frozen in fear, in the middle of the room, alone.

meanwhile, mingi and yunho were already friends with and playing with chanyeol and baekhyun.

jongho was sitting on a small stool alone, continuing to eat his snack. he didn't really mind to make friends, he liked it being him and his brothers and no one else.