» ᶠᴵᶠᵀᵞ-ˢᴵˣ «

"alright guys, have fun, stay safe. and please, call me immediately if there's anything bad happening like drinking or drugs. got it?" hongjoong lectured.

wooyoung rolled his eyes and smiled. "yes, we know. see you later." he said and, they walked out.

wooyoung was driving himself, yeosang, and san to a party. the boy drove for a few minutes before arriving at a friend's house—the three boys were invited to this party along with kids from school and kids they'd never seen before.

san knocked on the door, and they waited for a few moments before someone let them inside.

there was a big crowd of people in the living room, dancing around and chatting with each other. it was a pretty typical party for their age—different drinks like punch, sodas, and water, some chips, and loud music with dark rooms.

the boys quickly realized a lot of the people at this party were older than them by a year or two.

their friend finally approached them, saying "hey! glad you guys could make it." before getting distracted and walking away.

"i'm getting some water, come on yeosang." san said as he lead the older to the drinks.

seonghwa had told san to never leave yeosang's side. he made it very clear that san would be in a lot of trouble if yeosang came home upset because no one helped him talk to people.

while the two walked away, wooyoung noticed a few other friends of his, walking over to them and joining in their conversation.

as he chatted with them, the boy noticed out of the corner of his eye, a guy behind their circle was eyeing him. it wasn't like he was staring, nor was he glancing at wooyoung. it was like he was side-eyeing him, occasionally looking away.

wooyoung quickly brushed it off. that guy didn't look like his type, anyways. he didn't care.

he ended up forgetting about the guy staring at him, as well as forgetting about san and yeosang. wooyoung knew the most people, while the other two only knew two or three people.

so, san and yeosang, feeling a little lost and not knowing what to do, just stayed next to the drinks and chatted a little bit.

suddenly, yeosang heard a familiar voice.

he turned to investigate, and to his complete shock, he saw beomseok standing a few feet away.

beomseok glanced over, and there was a moment of eye contact before yeosang whirled around and tried to act like that hadn't just happened. he put his hands up to his mouth, as a feeling of panic began rising in his chest.

san immediately noticed what was happening. he noticed beomseok, then realized that he needed to get yeosang away from there.

so, the younger grabbed yeosang by the wrist and dragged him into an empty kitchen.

yeosang sat on the floor, leaning against the wall and trying to calm himself down. san rubbed his shoulder, asking him if he was going to be okay.

"w..why the f-f-fuck is h-he.. h-h..here.."

"i don't know, who the hell even invited him.. it better not have been one of wooyoung's friends. do you think you need to leave? i can go get w—"

"n-no. j-j-just... ca..can you make s-sure he-e is-isn't near.. us-s.." yeosang said.

"of course. let's go stand by the couches on the other side of the room, so we're far away from him." "o-okay.. let's g-g-go.."

the pair then left the kitchen, barely blinking as they frantically looked out for the older's ex.

meanwhile, wooyoung had broken off from his friend circle to go get himself some food. as he walked up to the snack bar, he felt someone put their hand on his shoulder, signaling him to turn around.

as he did, he realized it was the guy from before.

the guy smiled, waving and saying "hi, uh.. i saw you earlier, i just wanted to, uh, you know, say hi and maybe get to know you.. i know it sounds weird but i've heard a lot of cool things about you."

"oh, really? sure, i guess, i was just going to get some food, you can come with if you want." wooyoung responded.

he wanted to be nice. he liked meeting new people and figured he could be making another friend.

they made their way to the snack bar, staying next to the tables and starting a long conversation about lots of different things.

the guy's name was toby. he was korean-american and moved from california to korea when he was young. he was cool, wooyoung noticed that he seemed really interested in the boy.

he also noticed that toby seemed to be getting a bit anxious, and fidgety.

"are you okay? you seem nervous."

"oh, well, kinda.. i just don't really like big loud parties, they make me anxious..."

"let's go somewhere else, then. do—" "i know where there's an empty room, can we go there? i'll show you where it is."

"sure." wooyoung said without a second thought.

he didn't realize the mistake he'd made.

"yeah! and then he—" san stopped telling a funny story as he saw someone approaching.

beomseok. he seemed hesitant.

"yeosang, let's get out of here.." san quickly whispered. "w-why?" "it's him. he's approaching us. come on, go that way. let's find places to go to avoid him." san told the older.

the pair quickly walked, but couldn't get away fast enough. they heard beomseok say yeosang's name.

san wrapped his arm around his brother, walking faster and trying his best to escape this awfully awkward situation.

they walked in circles all around the house, going through hallways and crowds. beomseok was still following close behind, trying to get their attention. at this point, yeosang was panicking, not wanting to even think about his ex ever again, let alone be approached and have to talk to him.

eventually, beomseok tried to grab at yeosang's shoulder. yeosang finally turned around, immediately pushing him away and running into the crowd, away from san.

"hey, get away from him! can't you see he doesn't want to talk to you? just leave us alone!" san yelled.

he then ran into the crowd to find his brother.

yayyy another chapter!!! man it feels like i havent done a serious cliffhanger in a while so im excited to see yalls reactions lmao. yall have the best reactions to everything istg

also i left my main twitter account and have been feeling a lot better mentally if you havent noticed by my more frequent updates, so im happy about that even though i kinda miss that acc :(

anyways thank you so so so so so so so SOOOOO much for all your support!!! ily all dont ever be afraid to dm me for anything <3 im here if u need to talk!!!! tysm i love yall <33333333 remember to stay home and wash ur hands!!!