» ᶠᴵᶠᵀᴱᴱᴺ «

yeosang's eyes slowly opened.

he sat up, rubbing his eyes as all the memories of yesterday came flooding back into his mind. he remembered following his drone, getting lost, avoiding help, and sleeping on the ground.

but now, since the child was rested and had energy, he was determined to try to find his parents.

one problem, though. he still couldn't talk.

so, he figured he would find them himself, or, hopefully, people were looking for him, and they would find him without him having to talk to them.

yeosang stood up, stretched a bit, picked up his drone, and began walking on the busy sidewalks.

while he was walking, he was looking up at passing people, in case he saw a police officer, or even his parents. with looking up, he could also see all the posters of things posted on lampposts and whatnot.

but what made him shocked was when he saw a paper with his own face and name on it.

he couldn't really read it, but he could tell that it was about finding him. there were numbers to call, and descriptions of him.

it made yeosang happy. he had hope.

but, for some reason, he decided to leave the paper alone and continue walking. he couldn't really tell someone that that was him, he couldn't tell anyone anything. he was still determined, though.

hours passed. he kept walking. yeosang was getting tired, but he didn't want to give up. he missed home, he missed his brothers, he missed his parents.

eventually, yeosang was walking through a store plaza, where there were a lot of people.

he got to one of the ends of the lines of stores, when suddenly, he heard someone calling for him. "hey, kid, hey.." the voice said.

yeosang turned around and saw a middle aged man.

"hey, little boy, are you lost? do you need help?" the man said. yeosang shook his head and started backing away, as the man drew closer. suddenly, all yeosang's fear came back, and he was ready to give up again.

"it's okay, i can help you find you parents." "n-n-no..."

yeosang decided then to run.

he began screaming as he ran, because he realized the man was chasing after him.

the child continued screaming and crying as he ran as fast as he could, throwing down his drone and controller in the process. but he didn't care about the drone, he just wanted to get away from this guy. eventually, a small group of people saw the child screaming, and ran over to push the man away from yeosang.

while they confronted the man, yeosang kept running, and found a spot behind a building to rest.

he rested (and cried) there for a while, before standing back up and walking away. he still wasn't done searching, he just didn't have any hope left.

"now that the missing posters are up, i wonder if he saw them." seonghwa mentioned.

"if he saw them, what would happen? what do you think he would do?" "i don't know. knowing him, he probably hasn't tried to talk to anyone for help, because he figures he can't. god, i just hope he's alright. i just hope he knows that we're looking for him."

the parents were chatting while eating lunch. they were eating outside of a restaurant, as they hadn't eaten since yeosang went missing.

"i'll go throw this out." seonghwa said.

he stood up and walked towards a trash can. while he threw the food in the trash, he noticed something not too far away from him.

he squinted his eyes to see it better.

hongjoong was walking towards seonghwa while he was staring at the object. he was holding tteokbokki that they bought just for yeosang if they found him.

seonghwa suddenly ran. hongjoong was surprised, but quickly followed after him.

he watched as seonghwa fell to his knees, and picked up the white object. hongjoong approached him, asking him over and over again what it was.

that's when he realized it was a white drone.

"i-is it his?" hongjoong asked frantically as seonghwa began to cry. the older turned it upside down, showing the messily written "YS" on the bottom, that yeosang has written himself when he got it.

"oh my god... h-how did lose it.." "i don't know.. do we report this?" "i-i guess.."

yeosang was ready to give up. he'd been walking all day, and didn't even know how far out he was, or how close he was. he was hungry, tired, scared, and homesick. he couldn't deal with being alone any longer.

it was starting to get dark. yeosang was so hungry, he wouldn't mind trying to talk just to get something.

so, he saw a restaurant, and walked inside.

he walked up to the register, where a lady was standing. he put his hands on the counter and lifted himself up. the lady didn't even realize he was the missing child.

"f-f...f-food.. fr-free?" he managed to get out.

"sorry, honey, we don't have any free food. we do give out free water, though. would you like water?"

yeosang nodded his head eagerly.

the lady walked back, took out a cup, filled it with water, and gave it to him. "t-t-than..thank.. y-you.." he said with a smile, then walking out.

yeosang left the place, and walked for a little bit before finding a bench and crawling onto it.

he took sips of his water, feeling a little happier now that he had at least something in his system. eventually, he tried to take a sip, and nothing came out. yeosang frowned, realizing he finished his water.

seeing the empty cup made yeosang mad. he was frustrated that he was still all alone and not found.

so, in anger, he threw the cup as hard as he could.

it didn't go far, because his tiny hands obviously couldn't throw very well.

it was dark outside by now, and yeosang was exhausted. he laid down, but this time, he couldn't sleep. he kept thinking about what if he had to wake up and do everything all over again.

slowly, the sadness got to him again, and he started to cry.

"m-mama... mama..." he said softly to himself.

"hey, buddy, are you okay?" he heard someone ask.

yeosang sat up and wiped his tears, not wanting to be seen as "weak." but, when he saw that it was a police officer approaching him, he began weeping loudly.

"hey, hey, it's okay.. are you yeosang? that missing boy?" the officer asked. yeosang nodded.

"alright, don't worry, your mommy and daddy will be here soon." "mama.. mama.." yeosang continued.

» ateez family au «जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें