» ᶠᴼᴿᵀᵞ-ᴼᴺᴱ «

pls don't hate me ok enjoy

'dad, it's beomseok and i's anniversary, so i'm gonna go give him these chocolates, i'll be right back! just wait here.' yeosang signed excitedly.

hongjoong nodded and sent the boy off, waiting where he parked the car.

yeosang ran eagerly into the grass, turning a few corners next to the school building and finally arriving at the bench they were to meet at. he stopped when he saw beomseok sitting at the bench, with an unfamiliar girl.

he figured she was just waiting with him.

but then he saw beomseok wrap his arm around her waist, and give her a kiss on the cheek.

his heart dropped.

the boy's smile turned quickly into a shocked frown, and he felt like time had stopped. his arms grew weak, and he slowly let go of the box of chocolates, letting them fall to the floor with a thud.

as soon as beomseok heard it, he turned and made eye contact with yeosang.

the older seemingly told the girl to wait, then stood up and approached yeosang. he could already tell how angry the younger was getting.

"hey, this may be confusing, let me explain. so.. for a while, i've just felt... i don't know, just.. not really..." he paused and thought for a moment. yeosang held his breath in anticipation.

"..not really interested in you anymore. i know it's our anniversary, and this is really sudden, but... i don't know if i want to be with you anymore."

yeosang stood motionlessly, barely strong enough to lift his hands and sign something.

he gulped, trying to hold his anger back.

he finally lifted his hands and began signing.

'i.. i don't understand.. how long have you been with her?'

"well.. that's, uh... that's not important. just.. you should leave. we're breaking up. i'm sorry, this is for the best." 'but that quick? you were ready to leave me that fast? who the hell is she? how long have you been cheating? and.. and what about our plans, we had a date planned for saturday! that was all an act? why would you lead me on like that? beomseok, what the hell?' yeosang signed angrily.

he then stepped a bit closer, causing beomseok to lift his hands in defense.

"hey, i'm aloud to change my mind and want to move on. i'm done with you, l-"

"sh-shut th.. the f-fuck u-u-up!" yeosang yelled.

he then stepped closer once again. beomseok became defensive, and quickly shoved yeosang away from him, which made the younger lose his balance and fall into dirt.

"yeosang, i'm done with you! no amount of signing or yelling is gonna convince me! leave, it's for you're own good. we're over." he exclaimed, kicking the box of chocolates at yeosang and standing over him to scare him into leaving.

but yeosang wasn't scared. he was pissed.

he kicked upwards, almost kicking the older in the throat. beomseok tried to dodge, and ended up getting kicked in the chin.

he stopped thinking, rubbing his chin then grabbing yeosang by the collar of his shirt and lifting him up.

he then pulled him up, and threw him down again with fully force. yeosang quickly stood up to try and swing punches at the older, before the unknown girl came in and stopped the fight, before swiftly dragging beomseok away.