Chapter 13 - When Harry Met Harry...

MacKenzie's POV

It's been a long, LONG night.

I was supposed to be at Caitlin's tonight, until her, Cisco, and Harry pulled an all-nighter. I fell asleep around 2 in the morning cause I was too exhausted to keep helping.

Barry walks into the cortex.

Caitlin is sipping coffee, I'm in a chair with my head propped on my fist, half asleep, Harry is at a computer and Cisco is asleep in a chair.

"Ouch. All-nighter, huh?" Barry asks.

"I haven't been this tired since Killer Frost decided to go to Burning Man." Caitlin says.

"Yeah? Well, how is our search for the mysterious DeVoe coming?" Barry asks.

"Allen, we're searching for an evil mastermind." Harry says. "The only clue we have to go on is his name, of which there's literally thousands, so how's the search going? It's--" He throws something at the wall. "Fantastic."

"I missed that." Cisco says, laughing.

"If we're gonna find DeVoe, we need more brain power." Harry says.

"Well, why didn't you say so? One master detective, ready to detect." Ralph says, walking in.

"I said âmore brain power." Harry says.

Ralph puts his hand down and hits a button on the computer.

"Initiating emergency oxygen purge." A voice says, the alarm going off. "In ten nine--"

"Ugh." I say, awake now, covering my ears.

"Seven six." The voice says. "Five four."

Ralph tries to fix it.

"Two one." The alarm says.

Harry turns it off with ease.

"Like I said, we need more help." Harry says. "Maybe I should call my friends."

We all look at him.

"Your what?" Barry asks.

"My friends." Harry says.

"Is he saying friends?" Barry asks.

"I think he's being sarcastic." Caitlin says.

"No, no, no." Cisco says. "This is delirium. He's cracked from being awake all night. Hey, Harry, all of your friend... are in this room."

"I have other friends." Harry says. "You asked me to make new friends. I made new friends. It was a task. I complete tasks."

"That's so great." Caitlin says. "I can't wait to meet them."

"Harry, you listened to me." Cisco says. "I'm so proud of you."

"Okay, there's no pride-- Put that down." He tells Ralph "Look, my friends are smart. They'll help us. I'll call them."

Harry leaves

"All right, well, um, in the meantime, we gotta find the rest of these bus metas." Barry says. "Somehow they're connected to DeVoe's plan." He looks to Ralph. "You were on the bus. Can you remember anybody else who was?"

"Well, I was in between drunk and hungover at the time." Ralph says. He sees the picture of Betty. "She is cute. What's her deal?"

"She's in jail." Caitlin says.

"When are visiting hours?" Ralph asks.

"What about vibing the rest of the bus passengers?" Barry asks.