Chapter 20: Seoul Fashion Week.

Bridget's office above.

Amelia Black

"Hey, Juliet." I say over the phone.

"Amelia, hey, what's up?"

So I spent all this time blaming Liam for our breakup when I'm also at fault. I chose my friends and family over him and he did the same. We weren't each other's priorities.

Knowing that just breaks my heart.

And now I'm realising that being in love with someone that I haven't seen nor spoken to in almost five months is pathetic but I just can't help myself.

I need to let go. I have to so maybe a break might help. I just got out of Bridget's office and I'm now standing by my car.

"I need a jet." Just as I say that I realise that I can't have one. My dad took all the luxury that he gave me so I'm sure he's not going to give me his private plane. "Scratch that, I need first class tickets to Seoul."

I hear scream excitedly. "Oh my God! For the Louis Vuitton show?"

"Yes." I reply.

"That's great! People would be so delighted to have you back on the runway! How many tickets?" She asks with more excitement.

"One for me then you, Leah, JJ, Lee and Rome. I'm sure we don't need a publicist."

"Yeah, Alexa can work from here." She agrees.

"Good."

"So all the tickets should be first class?" She asks in an odd tone.

"Well, duh!" I brush my hair from my face and lean against the car.

"Amelia, you need to lay back on the spending a little. You take first class, the others and I can take coach." She says.

"Not a chance." I disagree.

"That's the right thing to do financially."

Fuck! Since when do finances start getting in my way of doing things. Right! Since my father froze my lovely bank account.

"Juliet, no. It'll be fine if everyone takes first class." I argue. I would honestly feel bad if I take first class and have other people flying coach.

"But Amelia-"

"I insist." I tell her.

She sighs. "Alright, I'll text Leah and she will get the visa, hotel and everything sorted."

"Good, thank you so much."

"You're welcome. Bye!"

"Bye." I hang up.

As soon as I get home, I go straight into my closet. Shit! How do I even start packing? This is a work trip so I need to look fabulous.

I call Talia through the home intercom so that she can help me start sorting things out then send a text to Leah and Juliet.

Me: Need help packing, please!

I type and Leah's reply is instantaneous.

Leah Boyle: I'm screaming! I can't wait to go through your amazing closet!!! xx

****

"I can't remember ever being at this side of the airport." I speak, looking around.

On our way here, we stopped by June's to see how her husband is doing. We took them get well soon baskets and they were very happy with our visit.

"Really?" Lee asks.