Chapter 36: Oscar de la Renta.

Amelia's shoe closet above.

Amelia Black

"Leah, I need you to pick up ten of my dresses from Chanel, ten from Oscar de la Renta, ten from Carolina Herrera, five from Ralph Lauren, five from Albert Ferretti five from Alexander McQueen and five from Ralph and Russo."

"What do you need fifty dresses for?"

I give her a pointed look. "Don't ask questions, Leah. Just do as you're told."

It's been ten days since I got back from the UK. I'm sitting in my shoes side of my closet, rearranging stuff with the help of the maids and Leah.

Juliet comes into the room, wearing a red pant suit and black heels. "Your dresses from Altuzarra and Dolce and Gabbana just arrived, Amelia. They are waiting for you to sign downstairs."

"Thank you, Juliet." I grin ignoring, the shock on everyone's faces.

****

"Amelia, you're late." Nicole frowns as I enter Paige Mill's office.

Paige is of the best florists in the country. We are meeting with her to choose the flowers for Nicole's wedding.

Which will take place three weeks from today.

I've barely had time for myself since I got back. I've been helping Nicole with the wedding plans. I also went to New York with my mum for a Zimmerman fashion show. Even though I'm back at Hardwood, I'm still doing some work and with Adam out of town, there are couple of important things on his schedule that I've been covering for him.

I hug Nicole and Emily then shake hands with Paige. We settle down and someone brings us tea.

"So what is your vision, Miss Taylor?" Paige asks Nicole.

"Like I told you on the phone, Tulips are my favourite flowers so I want them everywhere." Nicole answers.

"Where is the wedding taking place?"

"The Four Seasons."

"And how many guests are going to be there?"

Nicole shrugs. "I don't know."

Emily and I share a look but we don't say anything.

After the meeting, we head out of the building and there are cameras flashing everywhere.

I duck my head down. "Why are there so many paparazzi?"

They've been everywhere since I came back. Mostly asking questions about Nicole's wedding and her mysterious fiancé.

Yes, we haven't met the guy.

All we know that his name is Prescott.

I catch Emily looking at me and I give her a nod. Even though, we're both going to Jasmine's house, we are taking different so Nicole doesn't get suspicious.

Cooper and my female bodyguard, Kristen help me get into my car. When the door closes, my phone starts ringing.

I sigh when I see the caller.

"Florist appointment, really?" Nicole's mum sounds like she's going to cry.

"I'm sorry, Michelle. We're just going along with what she wants till we find a solution." I say, trying to reassure her.

"This isn't my daughter, Amelia. Nicole always knew what she wanted. How could she do this again?"

I shake my head not knowing the answer.