Chapter 34: Back in London.

Adam's outfit above.

Amelia Black

So we've been in London for three weeks now. Actually, Adam has been in London for three weeks because I went to Paris for three days and I also have to go to Milan this week.

Yesterday, both Adam and I had a meeting with Nicolas Ghesquière on our met gala outfits. We're going as a couple so our outfits have to come together in a way.

Nicolás came with a couple of sketches and I chose a certain dress that I love and then we edited it a little and finally decided on the design. Adam just went along with everything and asked me to help him choose and I did.

It's been so good between us. We've having so much fun over the last couple of days.

He took me to watch a soccer game with him because he absolutely loves them but I wasn't really in to it. The best part was just watching him enjoy something that he loves.

We also went to the amusement park with Asia and went on almost all the rides. It's just crazy how different Adam is in this country. He's so much happier and he's mood is a lighter.

He definitely still gets moody and becomes mean sometimes. Like two days ago, we went Gielgud theatre to watch a show and he literally ignored me throughout but then he was so sweet at the end of the night. He took me to a private ice cream tasting and then we went on a boat ride.

During our time together, I mostly do the talking and he just listens. I talk to him about my friends, school, movies, things that I like and so on. Sometimes he also contributes to the conversation but not very deeply.

We haven't really had a deep conversation. I feel like he's still holding back but honestly, I'm not complaining. I love spending time with him no matter what way we do it.

Today, we took a plane to Latvia, Scotland. We are spending the night here, in a CASTLE!

Another thing that's on my bucket list. After we settled in the most beautiful castle ever, we came out for a picnic in a beautiful colourful rose garden.

Adam asked someone to set the picnic with some berries, grapes, cheese, crackers, some bread and a chocolate cream pie.

"This is like a dream come true." I tell Adam once we seat on the picnic blanket. "I'm a sucker for fairytales and I love flowers gardens. I can't believe that you remember."

He just shrugs and throw a grape in his mouth. He is sitting with his hands stretched behind him and his legs stretched front.

The weather is really nice. It's kind of cool but in a good way.

"Can we play twenty questions?"

He looks at me. "No."

My face falls. "Why?"

"I don't like being asked questions. I've told you that."

"But I just want to get to know you." I say softly.

"Amelia, we've been getting to know each other for the past three weeks. I've shown you my favourite places, you know what my favourite movie is, you made me take you where I did primary school-"

"Fine!" I cut him off. "You don't have to get upset over everything." I frown then turn away from him.

His phone starts ringing and he stands up and walks away so I lie down and fall asleep.

****

When I wake up, I see Adam standing by some of the flowers.

I rub my eyes and sit up. "What are you doing?" I ask in a sleepy voice.