Chapter 12

Just when the sound of a door being burst open did everyone stop their actions. All heads turned to face the man that now stood in the doorway, like a light piercing through the darkest of the dark to shine upon our faces. 

"All Might!" It felt like all my problems were washed away as we all looked up at the hero. 

Tears welled up in my eyes as All Might walked forward, saying his famous phrase in a dangerous tone. "It's fine now. I am here." Not a moment passed before he expertly took out all extra villains in a flash and saved Aizawa. One glance at the four of us and he passed us away from the danger. It was so fast, we couldn't even process what had just happened. 

"Everyone, go to the entrance, and take Aizawa with you." He said grimly, which we all obeyed without question and took our teacher with us. I held a bloody arm over my shoulder as we carefully, but hurriedly, headed towards the entrance. 

"He made that hit look like an explosion!" Mineta said in awe, a cloud of dust barely visible over the buildings. I assumed he started fighting our opponents.

"Well, that's All Might for you." I said, a small smile tracing my lips. 

"Get him! Aim for the balls!" I gave Mineta a look of disgust. I turned my attention Deku, vibes of worry emitted from him. 

"Hey, you alright? You know everything is going to be alright. All Might can handle them," I said, using my spare hand and placing it on his shoulder. 

Instead of answering, he slung Aizawas other arm over my shoulder and walked away, towards the villains and All Might. "Deku? What are you doing? Come back!" Gritting my teeth, I passed Aizawa to Tsu, who didn't question anything, and then I ran after Deku. I was one inch behind him when I noticed a person coming in from the side, and from the looks of his position he was about to attack the villain in front of us. Because I was distracted, I tripped over my own feet and stumbled harshly into him, which sent us rolling into both the villain and Bakugo. 

A heap of three students and a villain lay on the ground, all in pain. The villain took that to advantage and tried to move away, but Bakugo quickly pinned him to the ground, holding his armor. Deku and I skidded away from the two as the blonde glared at us harshly. "You were both in the way idiots!" I gave him an apologetic look. 

"Sorry Deku, I didn't mean to crash into you like that!" 

"I-it's alright (Y/N), here." He helped me up and stood beside me as we observed the scene. 

Ice began to spread at a rapid pace, giving me the obvious hint of who was also at the scene. Todoroki used his Quirk to help All Might, who was having some trouble with the villain, escape. Toes curled with excitement, I glanced at the skinny, blue-haired villain. Fortunately, his back faced me, so I launched off my feet, careful to spread my weight. I pulled back my leg, shifted my body, and got in a decent side kick to his lower back. 

The villain stumbled forward before facing me, "Argh! Why you-" Kirishima jumped in the scene, but the villain increased his guard from my attack, which enabled him to swiftly dodge the red-head's attacks. 

"You took my chance to show off!" Kirishima said jokingly, giving me a pointy smile. 

"Sorry about that!" I said, flashing back a smile. 

Through teamwork, it seemed like we won this situation, with every villain in a difficult position.

"Kacchan... Everyone!" Deku said, admiration shining in his eyes. Or maybe those were tears. 

"Kurogiri... we have been overcome. We're in a pinch." The villain said. They knew they were in a tough situation, a really tough situation. Bakugo smirked at me, to which I smiled back. We both knew we would win this fight. 

"You careless piece of shit...!" He sneered. I rolled my eyes at his foul language. "Glad you have a physical body, or else my attacks wouldn't work on you!" Bakugo activated his Quirk, making the villain wince through yellow eyes. 

"I'll blow you to pieces if I feel like you're moving suspiciously..." He threatened, tightening his grip. 

"That's not very hero-like..." I muttered, which earned me a glare from the blonde.

"Nomu..." The villain who was trapped in Todoroki's ice broke free, as if the ice were spiderwebs. I gulped. Everyone was back on guard, fists raised. 

"Now, we need our gate back..." We all looked at Bakugo, who was still holding the villain down. In a flash, Nomu launched a punch directed at Bakugo, which the impact sent us all flying back, and I landed on Todoroki's chest. 

"Oof! Sorry, Todoroki... Bakugo!" I scrambled off Todoroki, and looked for the blonde, who was on the ground beside me. 

"You dodged it? That's amazing Kacchan!" Deku said. 

"No, shut up shithead!" 

I looked at the fight ahead of us. "Then that means..." 

All Might stood in smoke, panting heavily from the blow, a heavy scowl plastered on his face. 

"Violence for the sake of others makes it admirable. Isn't it, hero?" The blue haired guy said, "I'm angry. Angry that this world categorizes a hero's and villains same violent actions. Angry that society decided on what's good and what's bad. Violence only breeds violence!" 

I furrowed my brows. What was this guy saying? There was some logic to his words... wait, what am I thinking?! I shook my head before directing my attention to All Might. 

"You just want to enjoy this yourself, don't you, you liar?" I silently agreed with All Might, ridding of my stupid thoughts. 

"It's four against five" Todoroki said. Nodding, I lifted my fists to my face. 

"We can back up All Might and push these guys away!" Kirishima supported, crossing his arms. 

"No! Run away." All Might order. Todoroki protested, but the Hero just shook his head, giving us a reassuring  thumbs up. Sooner than we realized, All Might began battling Nomu in an intense fashion, with each punch stronger than the last. The effects of the punches were so strong, it blew all of us away, literally. 

"(Y/N)! Hold onto me" Todoroki offered, his multicolored hair mixing in the wind. I wrapped my hands around his torso, grateful for the offer as we all watched the battle through squinted eyes. Soon, the wind stopped, and we watched in awe as Nomu took the last punch, and was sent flying out of the USJ. 

All Might stood in the smoke cloud, glaring at the other two villains. "Let's end this quickly, shall we?" 

(A/N)

I'm trying so hard  to avoid (Y/N) becoming a Mary Sue if she isn't already -_- Any tips on how to prevent making a Mary Sue character? 

(A/N) 2.0

This chapter is trash. I'm sorry. The next one should be better. If not, sue me.