Chapter 35

Shigaraki regained his composure quickly and faced the TV, which I thought was turned off. "Master, lend me your power." I suddenly felt jittery and had a cold feeling in my stomach. I had a bad feeling about this, and glanced at Bakugo, who's confidence was unwavering.

"Master? I thought you were the boss around here," Bakugo teased. The bad feeling grew, but I didn't want them to see me look worried and take advantage of me, so I put on a false smirk, trying to mirror Bakugo's confidence.

Shigaraki sighed. "Kurogiri, Compress. Make them go back to sleep." Bakugo tapped my foot with his as the villains neared, trying to prepare me for the oncoming attack.

"If you want me to listen to you, then get on your knees and die!" He tensed, both of us ready to fight before a knock echoed through the bar.

"Hello? Pizza's here" A muffled voice sounded.

'Who the hell would order pizza-' My thoughts were interrupted as the ultimate hero, All Might, came smashing through the wall, followed by two other heroes that captured and knocked out the villains in a single attack. My eyes grew wide with admiration, and the hero behind the door burst in, followed by what looked like a SWAT team.

"I'm sure you were both scared. Good job bearing through it!" Being praised by All Might felt amazing, though I deadpanned when Bakugo rambled on how he wasn't scared.

The heroes began interrogating Shigaraki on where his boss was. I stopped what I was doing and caught sight of his eye in between the fingers of the hand that covered his face. The amount of rage and hatred flared in his eyes as he muttered hate phrases under his breath was terrifying.

With a final yell, it looked like he summoned black portals that had Nomu's crawling out of them. I nearly jumped out of my skin at the sight, and almost fainted from horror as the same black portal swallowed me up. I caught sight of Bakugo being consumed too before my vision went dark, and my breathing was blocked; it felt uncomfortable.

It was two minutes but felt like forever, and I slipped in and out of consciousness before the portal ripped itself from my body and out my mouth. I heaved and coughed on my knees, blinking rapidly to adjust my vision to the moonlight. I heard Bakugo call my name and help me get to my feet. a pair of shoes stood in front of us, and my eyes trailed up to see a man with a suit and a weird mask standing before me.

"Sorry to both of you." I felt weak, and so did Bakugo as we supported each other and caught our breath. I analyzed the villain, wondering who the heck he was and why he was apologizing.

"Tomura, even though you failed, do not be discouraged. I brought all your colleagues here- even the two whom you deemed important." He said, gesturing to me and Bakugo. He pulled me closer to his chest and tightened his grip on me. I could hear his heartbeat.

"...You're here." The villain looked at the sky where All Might blasted through, throwing punches that the villain caught with ease. The attack lasted long enough to cause enough pressure to send everyone flying away. Bakugo still had me in his arms as we rolled on the concrete, and we came to a stop with me gripping on his chest.

All Might got into a fighting stance. "I will save and protect these two with everything I have, and I will throw you in prison for sure!" Hope flared in my chest, and Bakugo readjusted himself so that we sat upright. We could do nothing but watch.

All Might launched forward for another attack, but the villain used a Quirk even I haven't seen before. Like air pressure, he blasted All Might away with ease, sending him several buildings away.

If he could push the number 1 hero away with such ease... We could be gone in seconds. I gripped harder on Bakugo's shirt and grit my teeth.

The villain turned to Shigaraki, "Run away and take these kids with you." He glanced at the sky to see All Might zooming towards him.

The League got to their feet, ready to go. Bakugo and I stood up. I let go and stepped back to give Bakugo room for his attacks. We both knew that they'd drag us with them by force, and so we nodded and attacked.

I snatched a metal rod I  found on the ground and blocked an attack, beginning my fight with a crazy blonde girl. It was difficult blocking her dozens of knives, and one managed to lodge itself right on my forearm. I couldn't let my whines of pain affect Bakugo's performance and distract him, so I sucked it up and kept my grip on the rod, blood gushing from my wound.

I felt my back hit Bakugo's as we backed up. "All-All Might can't fight at full strength because of us-"

"I know! Just keep dodging and try not to get in the way! And don't get hurt!" I gulped and nodded, already failing his last command, and I felt Bakugo's warmth disappear from behind. The lizard villain came at me with a huge weapon of some sort, one that looked like a bunch of knives and blades strapped together, and I ran towards him head-on.

As I neared, I struck the pole right in the ground and flung myself over him, doing some sort of pole vaulting move. Both the lizard and crazy girl were after me, and I did my best to dodge their blades.

I couldn't keep up, and I was starting to lose my stamina and strength until a crash was heard, and my attention drifted to the group of people who launched themselves on a ramp of ice and into the air. I immediately recognized Iida, Deku, and Kirishima, and wanted to reach out for them before Bakugo did that for me. He threw me on his back and I held on tight, dropping the rod as he exploded us into the air, the heat feeling like it would burn me. He grabbed Kirishimas' hand just in time and smirked.

"Are you guys stupid or what?!" I almost laughed before Iida quickly asked Bakugo to create a blast to soften the landing as we dove to the ground. I thought my ears would fall off from how close I was to his explosions.

As we safely made it onto the ground, I let out a breathy chuckle before letting go of Bakugo and gazed at the other three, shaking my head. "You guys... you're crazy!"