Chapter 46

"(Y/N) YOU DIDN'T CLEAN THE DAMN WINDOWS!" I would have liked to wake up to anything other than Bakugo almost knocking my door down and shouting. But, I did almost faint yesterday from Todoroki's confession and that was enough to keep my mind occupied.

"I'm coming... I said I'm coming!" I groaned and slipped out of bed, swinging my door open to glare at Bakugo, who returned the glare.

"This is what happens when you don't do your damn chores! Now you have extra work to do from Aizawa because you didn't finish your task yesterday idiot. And-" I shut the door on his face, immediately regretting it as he exploded my door with his Quirk, creating a hole big enough for him to stick his head and shoulders in.

"DON'T SLAM THE DOOR IN MY FACE! I WASN'T DONE TALKING!" I groaned again and threw a pillow at his face.

More instant regret.

"I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He was about to climb inside before a scarf wrapped itself around Bakugo and tugged him back.

"Bakugo, your yelling is going to make everyone's ears fall off. Shut up. (Y/N), make sure you finish all of your cleanings after the school meeting." Aizawa stated, dragging a struggling Bakugo away. I snickered and pointed at him teasingly before stopping as he gave me a look that basically said, 'you wish you were never born.'

A thought came to mind. "Wait, Aizawa! What school meeting?" I sighed. He was long gone. Deku, who was passing by with a basket of laundry looked at my door with a serious expression.

"(Y/N), what happened? Are you okay?" I nodded and sighed as I took in the door that looked like some monster took a bite out of it.

"Bakugo happened. Anyways, Aizawa mentioned a school meeting today. Do you know what that's all about?" He thought before his eyes brightened.

"Yeah! The principle ordered a school meeting at the school grounds today, though I'm not exactly sure what it's about. It starts soon so we better hurry."

I nodded and sent him a grateful smile. "Great, thanks Deku!" He smiled back and walked off. I backed up and planted my hands on my hips, taking another look at the hole in my door and frowned.

Iida came marching down the hallway, immediately taking sight of my door. "(Y/N)! As the class representative, I order you to fix your door! Also, class 1-a should be ten minutes early to the school meeting! Please hurry up!" I sighed.

"It isn't my fault, it's Bakugo! I'll be out in a minute..." I watched Iida nod and march off.

I changed in my closet since my privacy was no longer existent and stepped outside. I glanced nervously down the hallways, making sure I didn't bump into Todoroki to repeat yesterday's embarrassing events. Slouching in relief, I rounded a corner and bumped into Todoroki.

Damn it.

"He-hey, Todoroki!" I kept an innocent face and made sure to think about very sad things in my mind.

"Hello, (Y/N). Are you feeling better?" He received a nod and continued. "Well, we have a school meeting right now. Would you like to walk with me?" I saw no reason to say no, and so I bobbed my head again, all while keeping my emotions in check.

"What-what do you think the assembly is about?" I questioned, taking a peek at his face.

"I'm not sure. Whatever it is, it must be important considering all the staff- including the principal will be there." I was surprised that the head of the school would be there. He usually doesn't come out of his office, and when he does it's for something important. This must be really important then.

We arrived in the courtyard of the school, the other classes already there and lined up. There were a few other teachers just arriving, so I knew we made it on time. We stood with the crowd, Todoroki with his usual stoic expression while my eyes were filled with curiosity.

It wasn't long until the principal arrived. I could already imagine him in his little tuxedo and shiny white fur, speaking while everyone silently wondered the same question; what animal is he?

But that was the least of my worries as I couldn't see. I stood on my toes, trying to catch sight of the principal as he spoke but to no avail. I sighed, giving up and just decided to listen until I felt an ice block forming underneath me. I looked at Todoroki who had his arms crossed and nodded at me when I thanked him.

It reminded me of the time during the first day of school when he did the same thing for me. I smiled at the memory but snapped into attention when the principal started addressing the issue.

"Students of U.A. high school. First of all, I'd like to apologize for any inconvenience caused by this sudden assembly, but this is a very urgent matter and I plead you all to listen very carefully. A little more than a week ago, there was news of a villain that slaughtered 39 civilians," a collective mutter spread among the crowd. Judging by what I heard among the crowd, almost everyone already knew about it, but hearing the principal address it was very concerning.

Principal Nezu raised a paw, hushing the crowd before he continued. "This villain is now on strike. His latest actions have not been released to the media yet, which is why we ask that you do not spread this information to anyone else or on any social sites. What we currently do know about this villain is that his name is Keres. His Quirk is unknown and is suspected to be involved in the League of Villains.

"I am letting you all know this because we will be going under lockdown. Please, do not panic. A new set of rules will be put in place to ensure that every student is safe and out of harm's way. Your teachers will go over those rules in class today. That is all I have to say, goodbye." He walked off, leaving the crowd of students anxiously chat among themselves, some even on the verge of panic.

I was frozen to the spot, and not because I was standing on ice. Principal Nezu didn't explain everything about the situation, and the information he did give us wasn't a lot to go on. I suddenly felt very cold and anxious. What was this villain doing that caused U.A., the school known for producing top heroes to go under lockdown?

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder and slid my eyes to the side to see Todoroki with a concerned and serious expression. "Our class is going back to the dorms, we better hurry." I blinked several times and paused before I nodded, stepping down from the ice block with Todoroki's help.

We regrouped with the rest of our classmates with Aizawa leading us back to the dorms, every one of them talking non stop about the news. I couldn't blame them. This was frightening, but the heroes will protect us...

I shivered and rubbed my arms, trying to warm myself up from the anxiety and terror. I couldn't help but feel as though there was something bigger going on, something that we weren't told of, something that was hidden.