[4] Trapped In The City

[Outfit Above]
S1: Ep2. "Guts" Pt.2

The four of us helped T-Dog  and I look up at the same time as Andrea did to see Morales raising his hand "Oh, come on

The four of us helped T-Dog  and I look up at the same time as Andrea did to see Morales raising his hand "Oh, come on." Andrea says tilting her head. "All in favor? Yeah, that's good." Merle says smugly as Glenn and Jacqui slowly raise their hands but Jacqui gives him the middle finger. I look at Glenn shocked and he looks away not meeting my eyes. I narrowed them at him before turning to Andrea but she shakes her head and raises her hand. Merle looks to me "Well, little lady?"

I scoff and raise my hand taping my fingers to my forehead to reveal blood from his harsh hit. I turn my hand and show him it "Hell no." He clenches his jaw ignoring my refusal "Now that means I'm the boss, right? Yeah. Anybody else? Hmm? Anybody?" Rick appears behind him "Yeah" Merle turns at the perfect moment to get the gun to the face knocking him down completely stunned. Rick pulls out a pair of handcuffs and locks him to a pipe.

Merle grunts as Rick pulled him up by his shirt "Who the hell are you man?" Merle asks in pain "Officer Friendly." Rick replied sarcastically and reaches around removing Merle's gun and taking the clip out. "Look here, Merle. Things are different now. There are no Niggers anymore. No dumb-as-shit, inbred white-trash fools either. Only dark meat and white meat. There's us and the dead. We survive this by pulling together, not apart." 

Rick puts the clip back in after taking his ammo. "Screw you, man." Rick scoffs and looks over at us. "I can see you make a habit of missing the point." He starts before turning back to him "Yeah? Well, screw you twice." Rick cocks the revolver and holds it to Merle's head. "Ought to be polite to a man with a gun. Only common sense."

Rick replies smugly as he mocks something Merle said only moments ago. "You wouldn't. You're a cop." Merle counters and Rick lowers his gun "All I am anymore is a man looking for his wife and son. Anybody that gets in the way of that is gonna lose. I'll give you a moment to think about that." Rick starts patting Merle down and pulls out a small bag of white powder from his pocket. "Got some on your nose there." He says flicking his nose for emphasis.

"What are you gonna do? Arrest me?" Merle asks and laughs just before Rick stands and walks to the side of the building tossing the packet into the air over the building's wall. "Hey! What are you doing? Man, that was my stuff! Hey!" Merle yells angrily and grunts trying to get his hand free. "If I get loose, you'd better pray –yeah, you hear me, you pig?! You hear me?" Rick walks to the other side of the roof "Yeah, your voice carries." Merle continues yelling at him "Do you hear me, you filthy pig?!" Rick rubs his hands but stops when Morales walks over to him.

"You're not Atlanta P.D. Where you from?" I walk forward past Merle but not before shooting him a death glare. "Up the road a ways." Rick replies simply and Morales lets out a small laugh "Well, Officer Friendly, from up the road a ways, welcome to the big city." I walk over to them but stand on Rick's side. "He's from King's county" Rick turns to me a little surprised I knew that and Morales looks confused. "How'd you know?" I smile softly at rick "He was friends with my dad"