[14] Amazing Like That

[Outfit Above]
S2: Ep6. "Secrets"

"Glenn You have to stop

"Glenn You have to stop. If you keep watching it you're going to make the group suspicious." I warn him but he continues watching the barn from a distance through the binoculars. "Could you be more obvious? Here, enjoy" Maggie shoves a basket to Glenn after she approaches us. Glenn drops the binoculars to his side

"Are you trying to buy our silence with fruit?" Maggie furrows her brows at both of us "Of course not. There's also jerky." I turn to her "Maggie can you please explain why there are a bunch of walkers in your barn?" I beg but before she can answer Glenn jumps in "It's creepy." Maggie shushes us "You know that, right?" Glenn continues but she shushes us once more.

"Just trust me on this, okay?" I look at her sympathetically "But I suck at lying. I can't even play poker. It's too much like lying." I look at her before turning to him "He's right. I love you but you are a terrible liar." He points at me "See?!" Maggie dismisses us "You have to keep this to yourself. You have to. Please." She begs before walking away from us.

I picked up the basket and carried it around while Glenn passed out fruit. "Dale, here's some peaches for you." Dale hums "Mm, thank you." Andrea walks out of the RV and passes by us  "'Morning." she mumbles earning a quick 'Morning.' from the both of us.

T-Dog grabs a peach next "'Sup?" Glenn pales "Nothing. Nothing's up. Why?" Glenn looks nervously between Dale and T-Dog, they both turn to me and I shrug playing it off as him just being weird and they both nod understanding me. God, what would he do without me?

I pick up the basket once again and we walk off, Glenn turns to me "I have to talk to Lori. I'll be back." I part my lips slightly about to answer when he cuts me off by planting a quick peck on my lips and running off to find Lori. I stand there wide-eyed for a moment taking in what just happened before continuing on.

There has to be something else that he is keeping secret, I know everything with the barn is a lot. But he wouldn't be as jumpy if it was only one secret. Just as I was passing Glenn and Lori from giving fruit to Carol and Andrea Shane whistled. "Hey, peach girl!" I turn and make my way over to Shane, Rick, and Jimmy.

I hold the small basket up to the three of them with Glenn by my side once more. Jimmy thanks me quietly and I nod with a small smile. "My binoculars." Shane says with his mouth full "Yeah yeah." Glenn responds quickly as he slides the binoculars off his shoulder "Okay, bye." He mumbles and walks off again after passing them back to Shane.

Shane and Rick turn to me giving me the same confused looks as T-Dog and Dale. "What's going on with him?" Rick asks curiously and I shrug "I grew up with him and I still don't understand sometimes" The three men chuckle as I bid farewell and follow off after Glenn to get to the bottom of his anxiety.

I found Glenn holding his head in his hands by the long extinguished campfire, I sit down next to him and set a hand on his back. "I know you...and I can tell there's something else going on that you're trying to keep quiet. Also meaning you haven't told anyone.." He looks up at me but doesn't say anything. "Tell me" I insisted. "Lori's pregnant" I take in a deep breath and focus on staying calm so as to not give it away to anyone.