[38] Washington

[Outfit Above]
S4 Ep: 11 "Claimed"

[Outfit Above]S4 Ep: 11 "Claimed"

Glenn

"Hey, don't move. Here's some water." Tara told Glenn as she grabbed a canteen and started to open the cap, Glenn looked around him wearily "Where are we?" he questioned groggily but Tara shrugged "I don't know. We were fighting biters and you passed out right after we left the prison. I didn't know what to do. The back of the truck seemed safer than the side of the road." Glenn stood up slightly after her explanation and frantically looked around at their surroundings. "Hey, hey. Hey." Tara soothed trying to get him to calm down "Did we pass a bus? On the road, did we pass a bus?" Glenn questioned and Tara nodded "Yeah."

Keeping direct eye contact with her "What did you see? What did you see?" He insisted and she gulped "They were all dead." Tara admitted sadly "How long since we passed it?"

"Three hours." Glenn turned towards the back window of the truck and started tapping on the glass "Hey. Hey, stop the truck." Hoping the man would actually listen but instead he only flipped Glenn off stubbornly. Both Glenn and Tara continued to pound on the back and top of the truck "Hey, numbnuts, stop the truck." When the continued to be ignored Glenn resulted in hitting the glass with the butt of his gun. "Stop the truck! Stop the truck!"

After the glass cracked from the impact they stopped the truck and jumped down from the bed, Grabbing his bag and throwing the strap over his shoulder Glenn started to walk away from the truck followed by Tara "Where the hell are you going? Where the hell is he going?" The ginger man looked back and forth at Glenn and Tara demanding an answer but receiving none. "I don't know what your lady friend's told you about the special nature of the mission we're on, but this shit is time-sensitive and we're already way behind schedule. So I need you to turn your ass around and get back in the truck."

Standing in front of Glenn the Ginger glared down at him and waited for him to listen but Glenn only mumbled a response and walked past him. "I gotta go." Ginger cut Glenn off again in his path "It seems like neither one of you's been paying close enough attention to the hell on earth we've been living in. So let me tell you how to best avoid winding up just another dead-alive prick." He points back to the girl in his crew as he continued "You find some strong, like-minded comrades and you stay stuck together like wet on water. We need people. The more the better. We need each other, partner. Even with all that gear on your shoulder, you won't last a night. Not by yourself."

Glenn only blinked and walked past him again "I'll take my chances." Putting a hand on his chest and holding him back the Ginger argued further "I'm gonna have to insist that you hold the hell up. All right, believe it or not, the fate of the entire damn human race might depend on it." Glenn harshly pushed the man's hand away from him and backed up "What the hell are you talking about?" He looks at Tara and gestures towards the man with his gun "Who is this guy?"