[26] Tortured

[Outfit Above]
S3: Ep7.  "When the Dead come Knocking"

Tied to a chair with my arms behind my back I am forced to listen to Merle mocking Glenn "Tell me something-- when she's scared and she's holding you close, and her trembling skin is close to you, her soft lips are touching you here, all over here...

Tied to a chair with my arms behind my back I am forced to listen to Merle mocking Glenn "Tell me something-- when she's scared and she's holding you close, and her trembling skin is close to you, her soft lips are touching you here, all over here, and over here... feels good, don't it?" I gulp and blink back tears taking in a shaky breath.

"I remember you. Yeah. You're the sneaky one, the one with nerve. You don't scare easy, do you? I like that. Now... I wanna know where my brother is." Glenn's muffled grunts of pain echo through the storage type unit, I squeeze my eyes shut trying to block it out but failing "I wanna know where the sheriff is."  Merle grunts "Ah! God! Ah!" I can only assume that Glenn got some kind of hit in, Merle chuckles and sends some kind of punch to Glenn causing him to grunt.

"Yeah. Now, I wanna know where they're hiding, where your camp is, and I wanna know now. I wanna know now! Where the hell are they? Tell me!" Merle screams at him and continues throwing punches, tears fall from my red eyes at the thought and sounds of Glenn in pain.

-     -     -

"I gotta hand it to you, a lot tougher than I remember. No surprise you lasted this long. Shoot, I figured the way Officer Friendly abandoned people, he would have left you behind by now." Merle mocks Glenn "But he didn't do that, did he? Hmm. So tell me, where y'all been at?" He continues, "It's just a matter of time before they come looking." Glenn states proudly. "I'll bake a cake with pink frosting." Merle foretold "Would they like that? Ain't nobody coming"

"Rick is. And when he gets here—" Merle cuts him off with clenched teeth "He's gonna do nothing, not if he wants you and the Lil' doc back. Think I'm in this by myself?"

"You can't take us all. There's too many of us." Glenn counters "There ain't a pair of nuts between the whole pussy lot of you." Merle argues back "We've been on the road, not hiding in some dungeon. Rick, Shane, Dale, Jim, Andrea." Merle went quiet for a moment "Really? Is that right?"

-     -     -

The metal door of the room creaks as a new man who I've never seen comes in, he walks toward the round table in front of me quietly and pulls out a knife from his belt twisting the handle in his hand. He walks closer to me and I tense as he bends down and cuts the duck tape releasing my hands and arms.

I pull my arms back from around the chair and rip off the remaining duct tape as he walks around the table again and stops by the chair opposite me. He gestures to it "May I?" I keep my eyes on him while crossing my arms against my chest not saying a thing he nods curtly "Thank you." he sits down in the other wooden chair he looks at my hand "Your married I see. Is it your little friend in the next room?" I stay silent

"We'll take you back to your people, explain this was all just a misunderstanding. You tell us where they are and we'll drive you there." He offers "I want to talk to Glenn." I answer shortly. He gives a thin-lipped awkward smile "I can't allow that. Your people are dangerous. Handcuffed my man to a roof, forced him to amputate his own hand." I shake my head and counter "We went back for him."

He shrugs, "You just tell us where they are and we'll bring them here. You'll be safe, I promise." I roll my eyes and look to the side away from him "No?" I turn away from him not answering "Fine. Let's try something else. Stand up, please." I stand my ground not saying anything or moving making him angry. "Stand up." He says with more force as he sits up in his chair, my eyes harden on him as I push myself up out of the chair to my feet. "Take off your shirt."

"No." I argue, he leans back in his chair resting his arms on the side "Take off your shirt or I'll bring Glenn's hand in here." My jaw clenches and my eyes flutter trying to stay calm, I pull my shirt off over my head and throw it to the ground showing my bare stomach and black bra. "Go on." he shrugs, I glare at him and slowly reach my hands up to the clasp of my bra and unclip it letting it drop to the ground and quickly covering myself with my arms. He pushes himself out of his chair and takes off his belt dropping it on the ground by the table.

He walks around to stand beside me brushing his hand up my back causing me to shudder and breathe heavily, he runs his hands through my hair before grabbing the back of my head and slammed me into the table face down. "So you gonna talk?" He questions as I grunt. "You can do whatever you're gonna do. And go to hell." He brushed the hair out of the face and held me there for a few moments longer, eventually giving up he lets go and walks around the table leading me.

-     -     -

I tighten my arms around my body covering my bare chest as the man Merle called the governor drags me out of the room and down the hall to another. His tight grip on my bicep leaves a red mark from where his hand was. When we enter the next room I see Glenn standing there gripping onto a broken chair leg with dried blood all down his neck from his nose and mouth, one of his eyes is swollen. The sight of him broken and bleeding causes more tears to fall as I whimper.

Glenn raises the chair leg as soon as his eyes meet mine "Hey!" one of Merle's friends points a gun at me "Drop it." Glenn looks at me meeting my eyes asking if he should fight but I shake my head. He drops the leg letting it clatter on the cement ground. "We're through with games." The governor starts as he raises his pistol up by me shaking it slightly "Now one of you is gonna give up your camp." Glenn shakes his head slowly leading to the governor cocking his gun and pointing it at my head first before letting me go and walks  over to Glenn holding it on him instead. 

"The prison." I cried out stepping forward instantly Merle holds an arm out in front of me "The one near Nunez?" He asks "That place is overrun." His friend states and I take in a wavering breath. "We took it." The governor doesn't falter from his position "How many are you?"

"11. We have 11 now." My lip quivers as I answer "11 people cleared that whole prison of biters? Huh?" The governor looks back at me and back to Glenn holding his gun closer to him making him tense. He chuckles and walks away dropping his gun to his side, he stops by me and rubs a hand down my cheek as I sniffle. "Hey, hey. Shh, shh, shh. It's all right." I move away from him but he pulls me back, I keep my eyes focused on Glenn but he forces me into his arms wrapping an arm around my shoulders and one holding the side of my head. "It's all right. Shh. It's all right."

I struggle in his grip to pull away while covering myself, he looks up and sees Glenn clenching his jaw and gritting his teeth in fury. He shoves me over to him and leaves the room followed by Merle and the other lackeys. I wrap an arm around his torso and his shoulder holding onto him for dear life, letting myself break down the tears pool out of my eyes onto the back of his shirt as he wraps his arms around me protectively. 

Glenn rubs the back of my neck with his hand and keeps his other tightly around my back as he pulls away just enough to examine me. "Did he hurt you?" I shake my head no letting him breathe a small sigh of relief, he quickly yet carefully pulled his shirt off over his head and slid it over mine covering my bear top half. Sitting down against a wall he wraps his arms back around me holding me close to him again.