[27] Released

[Outfit Above]
S3: Ep8.  "Made to Suffer"

Sitting on the cold cement floor and leaning against wooden paneled walls, I distracted myself by playing with my wedding ring while holding my knees close to my chest

Sitting on the cold cement floor and leaning against wooden paneled walls, I distracted myself by playing with my wedding ring while holding my knees close to my chest. Glenn breathed heavily beside me his eyes trying to search mine "Aubree, did he--" My attention quickly pulls from my hands to Glenn's bruised and bloody gaze. "No. No. He barely touched me." I assure him. I look away from him as I speak "All this time, running from walkers-- you forget what people do, have always done." I turn back to him, carefully lifting my hand to graze my thumb under his swollen eye my voice breaking "Look at what they did to you." I sniffle and blink away the tears.

Glenn exhales heavily while shaking his head the smallest bit "Doesn't matter. As long as he didn't--" His eyes tear up as I cut him off once more shaking my head and taking his cleaner hand in mine and rubbing my thumb over his knuckles "No. I promise." He leans his forehead against mine before wrapping his arm around my shoulders holding me close to him as he buried his face in my neck and me in his. "Hey." he whispers breaking apart from me he slowly climbs to his feet making many grunts of pain along the way. He shuffled over towards the dead walker on the floor across the room, setting his black booted foot on the walker's chest he grabbed ahold of its one arm and groaned as he attempted to rip it off.

The rotted limb shreds off from the shoulder letting Glenn hold onto it tightly as I climbed to my feet and walked over to him with my brows furrowed in confusion. Glenn rested the arm partly against the ground just enough so he could stomp on the elbow breaking it. He shouted in determination as he pulled away the skin to break apart the bone, handing half of the bloody Radius and Ulna bone to me he kept the other part.

-     -     -

Clicking footsteps could be heard from the hallway outside of the room we were held up in, I nodded towards the door, Glenn held a finger to his lips as he quietly moves across the room standing to the side of the door we readied our bone fragments to fight. As soon as the door was opened Glenn ran out first yelling and grunting as he took on Merle.

I jumped the other guy pinning him against the wall and stabbing him in the neck with the bone. I stepped back, letting him fall to the ground dragging blood against the wall he fell into a heap, unknowing to me he still had a tight grip on his gun causing it to go off and release a round of continuous gunfire. I pried the machine gun out of his hands and made my way onto my feet aiming it at Merle the same time he tackled Glenn to the ground.

"Let him go!" I demand pointing the chamber right to his forehead Glenn grunts as Merle's sword is right against his neck. Merle smirks and slowly raises his hands "Okay." Behind me I hear the cocking of a gun, I look behind me for a second that being long enough for Merle up and rip the gun from my hands "Give me the gun!"

I stand still not wanting to provoke them further Merle holds the gun on Glenn while his friend Martinez holds his on me "Get up!" he ordered harshly.  Merle grabbed onto Glenn's arm while Martinez grabbed mine, they dragged us back into the same room and shoved us to the ground on our knees "Glad we could catch up." Merle mocked sarcastically as he circled us like we were his prey.