[5] The Grimes'

[Outfit Above]

S1: Ep3. "Tell it to the frogs"

"Best not to dwell on it

"Best not to dwell on it. Merle got left behind. Nobody's gonna be sad he didn't come back... except maybe Daryl." Morales speaks up noticing the regret on Rick's expression "Daryl?" he asks taking his eyes off the road to meet Morales's for a second.

"Daryl's his brother" I reply but am quickly distracted by a fast-approaching car alarm. I look out the side of Ricks window and see a red sports car speed by and hear Glenn whooping having the time of his life. "At least somebody's having a good day." I laugh "You don't even know" I replied not taking my eyes off of Glenn's speeding vehicle.

We pull up at the camp right behind Glenn where most people are gathered. Rick parks the truck and Morales pats his arm "Come meet everybody" Morales, Andrea, Jacqui, and T-Dog climb out but I hang back for a moment waiting for rick. I take his hand in mine "Come we have family that's waiting." He smiles at me which I happily return. We climb out of the truck still holding each other's hands. Rick and I walk up to the group no one has seen us yet but Glenn who grins wildly.

"Lori! Carl!" They both turn around and see me smiling but the moment their eyes find Ricks is like time stops. Carl and Lori take off running towards us engulfing us both into big hugs.

Carol walks out of the tent with Sophia. I let go of the three of them and stand up meeting Sophia's teary eyes. "Bree!" she jumps on me and I hug her tightly. "I missed you nugget." Her sobs cause me to pull away and see the tears falling down her red cheeks. I wipe her tears away with my thumbs softly.

"Hey it's okay..I'm back." I softly blinking back my own tears, I pull her in once more before hugging Carol next. "Thank you for being so good to her." She whispers to me and smiles "Of course. She's like the little sister I never had" she runs her hand over the cut on my head "What happened?" I shrug "Merle happened..I'm okay" She let me go into the RV to clean myself up.

"Need help?" I turn and see Glenn standing in the doorway to the RV as I sit at the table with a mirror. I purse my lips "Yes please" he laughs quietly and shakes his head before coming in and sitting beside me taking the q-tip out of my hand.

He continues what I was trying to do, gently cleaning off the dried blood before switching and putting on Neosporin. "You scared the shit out of me you know." I say suddenly and he pauses mid-air letting his arms drop to the side tilting his head at me. "I didn't know where you were when we left." he sighs and sets the q tips down to replace it with butterfly-enclosures putting three on my forehead.

"I'm sorry" he replies quietly. "Just..just don't do it again or I will hurt you." I point a finger at his chest and he raises his hands in defense "I promise" I glare at him playfully until I start laughing as he pulls me into him. I wrap my arms around his neck "Don't be stupid." I mutter I feel his chest rise and fall from laughing.