Chapter 45

A/N 

Happy birthday to a very special girl, whose support I appreciate a lot. @StephanieWithAnA, here's my handwritten greeting. It's not as artsy as it coud've been, but I hope it will do. Enjoy the song and some loving in the chapter. Thank you for being you!

 Thank you for being you!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The party was raging downstairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The party was raging downstairs. The mixes of Jeff's friend made everyone dance. I quickly scanned the crowd for Liam and spotted him on the dance floor, with Sky moving to one of his favorite rock songs. I hated that Ellie was upset instead of enjoying the night, but I was about to change that.

I made my way to the drinks table. Jeff was pouring the liquor into shot glasses, his brows furrowed in concentration. Then, he saw me.

"Aiden, man, where have you been? And your girl?"

"Upstairs. I hope you don't mind."

"Upstairs? Alright." He smirked.

"Look, she's upset. I just needed a place to talk to her."

"Lock the door to the stairs, and the two of you will be fine. Nobody will bother you. Just remember to clean up in case things get hot."

"I said talk, but yeah, whatever. Do we have any tequila left?"

Jeff laughed. "Damn, the convo is no shit, then? Will half a bottle do?"

"Sure. Lime?"

"On a platter to your left. There's salt, too."

"Thanks, Jeff. You're a true friend."

"Whatever for our future husband and wife." He winked at me, getting back to his task.

I grabbed two shot glasses, the bottle, lime, and salt and made my way to the door leading to the second floor as fast as I could, relieved that everyone was too busy to pay attention to me sneaking out of there like a thief.

Trying to unlock and lock the door with my hands full was a struggle. When I managed to do it, I didn't waste time to rush upstairs.

Ellie was lying on the mat on her stomach, her hands propped up under her chin as she observed the city through the glass.

Their Forever ✔(Book Two)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें