Sixteen

A/N: I'll probably never stop stressing this: please excuse any errors. There's no much explicit content on this chapter like I thought so you can freely indulge. Don't forget to drop a vote and or comment for me , XO

_____________________

He doesn’t keep her waiting for long because soon enough, she feels his electrifying touch. Ethan kneels before her with his hands on her thighs. She feels his open mouth kisses on her inner thighs, coercing her to close her eyes and lean into the coming pleasure. The kisses move slower, going closer to the lady south until she can feel his breath on her apex. He looks up to see her eyes closed and scowls.
“I want to see your eyes Monalisa,” Ethan commands in a whisper and her eyelids flatter open. She can’t help but blush at the sight of him right between her legs like he belongs there.
He then traces kisses from her navel down to her mound, stopping at her nub.
“You ready?” he asks but it’s rhetorical because he kisses that nub like it’s her lips, staring right into her eyes. “You taste good and I can’t wait to suck all your juices baby”
And boy, did she not think it’s possible for her to get more turned on. Just those words almost have her coming right there and she moans. He moves to her labia and kisses those lips too before dipping his tongue into her canal. She doesn’t know what to do with her hands, where to touch so they end up on his head, pushing him deeper and boy, does he deliver. She’s never orgasmed that fast in her life and she’s almost embarrassed because he didn’t even put a finger in her. Her legs are shaking a bit and she’s overwhelmed with euphoria above anything else. What did he just do to her?
“What did you do?” Lisa asks, still breathless even in the aftermath of her orgasm.
“I ate you to satisfaction. Let’s go get you dressed,” Ethan says. He lifts her off the toilet seat and moves them to the bedroom where he places her on the bed.
“I’ve never had anything like that before,” Lisa admits and that tugs at the walls of his heart.
“I never thought it’s possible to fall more in love with you until today,” Ethan says, sitting on the bed next to her.
“You know we’re still both naked right?” Lisa says naughtily and he chuckles.
“I’ve just opened my heart to you and that’s all you’re thinking of? You can’t even look at my dick Monalisa,” he says, and she giggles.
“I’m scared,” she admits, looking down at her nakedness both literal and figurative. He puts his thumb on her chin to lift her head.
“I’ll never rush you. I want you to get used to me but nie vat my vir a puss” Ethan says.
“Noted. You just…intimidate me but at the same time, I’m more of myself when I’m with you. I’ve never smiled for so long in my life and this is our second day together. Thank you”
“I love you Lisa, so much.”
“I know.” Lisa says and they once again lie in an embrace.
“If we keep on like this, we might never get to make it out of this house. You want the beach babe,” Ethan says, and she giggles.
“Let’s go then”
“You can’t leave naked,” he says, his hand cupping her butt cheek.
“Damn”
She tilts her head so she’s facing him, the two sitting hip to hip. He lowers his head to hers and engages her in a case, unable to get enough of her soft lips. So, they kiss, with it escalating faster than their usual and as it deepens, she moves to straddle him.
“If we don’t leave now, I’ll end up making love to you Lisa,” Ethan says between pants, having been one to break the kiss. The two help each other lotion, more Ethan than Lisa and after getting dressed, finally leave to the beach.
******
She keeps checking her phone, hoping he’ll finally get back to her after the myriad missed calls, she left him. Amo keeps locking and unlocking her legs and trying to think of why her husband isn’t picking up.
“You know you’re losing it, right?” Lexy says to the first wife, seeing the thin furrows on her forehead. She also clicks her tongue at her then tries him again.
“I’m going to Durban. I am so leaving Lexy if he doesn’t pick up my calls today. I’ll leave tomorrow morning and search that city until I find him,” Amo says in determination.
“What the hell for Amo and what are you going to say to him when you find him?” Lexy asks and the furious wife just gives her a bored expression.
“Why won’t he do the simple thing called picking up his phone? It’s five pm for heaven’s sake so what is he busy with? I think he’s in cahoots with that twin of his and Jessica probably knows what’s up too. I swear if he’s cheating-”
“What Amo? What are you going to do? you actually sound like someone who’s cheating and now going crazy because they think their partner is doing it too. Are you cheating on Ethan? He’d kill you,” Lexy asks with eyes focused solely on the first wife.
“I am not cheating!” Amo retorts defensively.
“Then what are you doing? Is there someone else?”
“I wish there was so I wouldn’t be out here stressing about your husband. I really wish I had someone who was interested in me so I’d be entertaining them instead of worrying about why the hell Ethan isn’t answering the phone.” Amo says
“One way or another, you’ll have to learn to trust him” Lexy says and leaves her by the pool area to go check out on their kids in the playroom.
Amo sits alone, reminiscing on days when she trusted him and never worried. The poor woman never worried even when he was with the baby mama who’s now the wife. She keeps thinking of the assistant and whether she might be the next in line to share her husband.
“I would never settle for that. I’ll fucken leave his arse if he dares…” she murmurs to herself, stopping before she goes crazy.
She tries him again and thankfully, he answers on that first ring.
“Amo” Ethan says on the other end.
“I’ve been calling,” Amo says, sounding calmer than she intended.
“I got back to you as soon as I could. Is everything OK?” Ethan asks in astound.
“Everything is fine, I just miss you. Why are you talking to me like I’m an associate?” Amo says, looking for fire where there’s no smoke.
Ethan chuckles. “What do you mean now? Why are you initiating an altercation baby?”
The endearment has her calming down a little. “I thought maybe you were with someone else. Are you at the hotel?”
“Yes, I’ve just gotten here. Why?”
“Only asking. I miss you so much Ethan and the kids have been asking about their father too. I hate when you travel,” Amo says, spotting a frown.
“You hate when I travel without you, you mean. I thought we do that when I’m going out of the country so why the fuss now? When are you going to trust me Amo?”
“Fuss Ethan? So, it’s a fuss when I’m missing you?” Amo asks in disbelief. How could he?
“That was a rhetorical question. I want you to tell me why you don’t trust me” Ethan prompts and she can almost feel his intimidating eyes on hers.
“We’ll talk about this when you come back,” Amo finally says, making the man on the other end sigh.
“How’re my kids doing?” he asks, and she fills him in on what they’ve gotten up to since he left and the plans they have for the coming weekend. By the time they hang up, she’s feeling much better, thankful that he’d spoken to her for that long. Maybe, just maybe, it’s all in her mind. She’s smiling when she goes back into the house, unable to believe that a simple phone call can erase her worries.
“You’ll be pleased to know I’m no longer going,” Amo says when she meets Lexy in the kitchen who’s making dinner.
“Finally gotten back to your sense?” she asks and the woman nods.
******
The clicks of cutlery on plates is what makes noise, tension thick in the air and hovering over them like a dark cloud. It feels like the first dinner they had post breakup, and none knows how to break the awkwardness. Bonnie thought Lisa would be happy to see him, yet the woman looks to be deep in thought, only eating without sparing him a glance.
“What did I do?” Bonnie asks, unable to handle the silence. Even though they aren’t the only one in the restaurant, their secluded table gives them privacy that makes them feel that they are.
“What do you mean babe?” Lisa asks and the man gives out a forced smile which looks painful.
“You’re silent.” Bonnie says like she’s supposed to get what he means.
“It’s been a tiring day,” she says with a shrug.
“This is just so awkward and tense.” Bonnie says, taking a gulp of his beer.
“It is, right?” Lisa says in disinterest and he catches that her mind is elsewhere.
“You don’t want me here,” he wistfully states. She catches his bristle tone and that thumps at her heart, guilt almost choking her.
“No, no baby. Come on. I’m sorry that my mind seems to not be here but I’m happy that you’re here. I’m just thinking of tomorrow’s conference and what the hell I’m going to wear” Lisa says, and he slightly smiles.
“We can go shopping if you want,” Bonnie suggests, and she looks at him with a grin.
“That sounds like a plan,” Lisa says, hoping making plans with him won’t upset Ethan in anyway.
“I waited for you to give me your room details. I thought we’d share,” Bonnie says with a naughty glint in his eyes.
“Oh?” Lisa asks, trying to sound playful.
“Yes, come on Lisa.”
“You’re trying to save with me?” Lisa jokes and he chuckles.
“Mm maybe. The company is after all paying for your trip, right?”
Lisa rolls her eyes and he stares at her, happy that the tension and awkwardness have cleared up.
“I forgot you’re Mr smarty pants” she says and he laughs, the sound radiating from his stomach.
Her phone beeps while he’s laughing and peeking, her smile widens;

Find a way to ditch him and come here, I have a surprise for you, Ethan

“Lisa? Monalisa?!”
“Oh sorry, did you say something?” Lisa asks, finally looking up at him.
“Give me your phone,” Bonnie says, with no playfulness in his voice.
“Huh?” Lisa says but the man stares at her blankly, clearly meaning business.
“Give-your-phone” he says through gritted teeth, reminding her of the Bonnie she knows not to mess with.