chapter 1

•Y/n POV•

I woke up in The Morning By My Maid Knocking in my Door I Growled in Annoyance and Rolled over to my Bed then Put My Pillow above my Head... But Then My Maid Again Knocked So I Sit up and

Y/n : I'm Up Im Up
Maid : I'm Sorry For Waking You Up Ms. Y/n. it's Just Mr.Choi Order me To Wake You Up And Tell you to Join Him with Mrs. Choi and Ms.Sulli For Breakfast..
Y/n : Yeah I'll Be Down In a Minute..
Maid : Yes Ms.Y/n
-------

I stood Up and Stretch For a Bit Before Walking In To My Bathroom and Took a Warm Shower..after a Couple of minutes I was done taking a Shower So I Took My Body Towel and Wrapped It Around My Body I Then Walk To My Sink and Brush My Teeth
After Brushing My Teeth I Walk Into My Walk-in Closet and Choose My Clothes then Put It On along With My Shoes I Then Put Some Light Make Up and Fixed My Hair By Straightening It..

after a Couple of minutes I was done taking a Shower So I Took My Body Towel and Wrapped It Around My Body I Then Walk To My Sink and Brush My Teeth After Brushing My Teeth I Walk Into My Walk-in Closet and Choose My Clothes then Put It On along W...

After That I then Took My Phone Who was In My Bed Side Table and Then Walk Out from My Room and Go Downstairs... the Maid Bowed To Me and I Just Entered The Dining Room which I Already Saw My Mother, Father and my older Sister Choi Sulli when They Finally Notice me They Smile To Me and I Just did The Same I Walk Towards My Father and Mother To Gave Them a Kiss on the Forehead And Then especially My Lovely Sister/ also My Best friend I Took a Sit next to my Sister Then We all Start Eating Our Foods While Casually Talking About some Works and Everything..

Dad : By The Way Y/n dear You and Your Sister Have To Go with Me and Your Mom Tomorrow..
Y/n : Why?
Dad : Its a Big Event Dear and We have To Bring Our Family With us.. This Event is For The Famous Persons only all the Known man/woman's Are There..
-------

*Thought*"so Jungkook Will be There Also.. No I Dont Want To See Him"

Y/n : Dad I Cant..
Dad : Why?
Y/n : I Don't Want To
Sulli : Y/n its Gonna be Fine *Whisper*
Mom : Honey Please Just For this Time
Y/n :.....*sign* I don't Have Other Choice but To Agree..
Dad : Thank You...*smile* now Lets Finished This breakfast So That You And Sulli Can Go Shopping For Your Dress to Wear For Tomorrow...
--------

I nodded and Continue Eating But In a Slow way I Lose my appetite "Now I Will See His Face again Do I Have To Deal With Him Again? Ugh I Hate This .." I managed to Finished my Food Before I Walk Upstairs to Change my Outfit and Took my Small Bag I Put my Wallet Inside my Bag along With My Personal Things and especially my Phone.. After I did That I Walk Back Downstairs to see sulli Already Sitting on the couch probably Waiting For me... I went To Her

Y/n : Did I Wait you Too long unnie?.. Im Sorry!.
Sulli : No No I Just Got here a Second ago No Need To Say Sorry.. Ready To Go?..
Y/n : *Nodded*
---------

With that Me and Sulli walk Out from The House and Stepped Inside The Car I was Sitting Behind the Driver Seat While Sulli Unnie was Beside me.. Sulli Then Told our Driver To Go In The Mall.. Our Driver start the Engine and Drove Away..