Chapter 42

•Y/n POV•

It's been an hour since Jungkook drop me Here me and The Unnie's was Talking Some Important things for me and Jungkook's Weeding..

Jisoo : Mrs.Choi Told Us That Your Wedding gown Is On Hand Now and all You need to do Was going there Tomorrow and see if It fits on You really well..
Y/n : *Nodded*
Jennie : Also Your Parents and Jungkook's Grandma want The Gown That Shows your Curves..
Y/n : *Look at her* Really?
Rose : *They Nodded* Yep Now Since You still have Time to Go out lets Go and Buy some Things for you And Also Let's Have fun together. how was That?
Jisoo : Don't Tell me Going to the Club again Rose?..
Rose : Ohh No No That's not What I mean What I mean Is we will all spend our time together Girls Time You know Having fun together...
Jisoo : Okey I'm In
Irene : Mee Too!!!
Jennie : Mee Threeeeee!!
--------------------

I just Chuckled at them then Suddenly They all Turned they're Face to me Looking at me with a Smile and Smirk On Their Face..

Y/n : *Chuckled* Okey I'm In Too
Jennie : Yeah!!!!
Irene : Let's Go!!!!
--------------------

With that the Unnie's went out and went inside the Car Jisoo unnie Was going to be our Driver for Today I Took My Phone and Text Jungkook That me and The Unnie's are Going To the mall Today And Luckily He Agreed..

*Time Skip*

Me and The Unnie's was In The Coffee shop right now Drinking some Coffee Since We are very exhausted from Buying a lot of Clothes, Shoes, and More

While We are Drinking Coffee Someone came to our table And Call my Name
I looked up and Saw the one and Only Lisa

Lisa : I never thought I will see you here Y/n *smirk* *look at the others* Ohhh Your all Here Too what a Coincidence..
*Chuckled*
Jennie : Did You Heard someone Talking? I think I Am *rolled her eyes*
Lisa : Ohhh Don't be Silly Jennie Aren't you glad to see me?
Jennie : No Not at All..*drink her coffee*
Lisa : Your Savage girl Same as Before..
How about You Rose, and Jisoo?
Rose : We don't want To Talk to you so Fuck Off
Lisa : *Rolled her eyes* You know What I'm tired Pretending to be good To all Of you So Drop this off... I want To talk to you.. Y/n
------------------

Drink My Coffee and Put it down Before turning My head Towards her I poke My Tongue Inside My cheeks Before Gaving her a Cold Look

Y/n : What Do You want To talk about?
Lisa : I want Some Private Talk
Y/n : Hmmm I don't want to so Just Spill it out We are a Little bit Busy And Your Wasting our time...
Lisa : Fine... *Sign* Cancel Your Weeding with him..
Jennie : Wow wow wow hold up, wait a Minute who are You to Tell her To Cancel Her weeding with Jungkook? Your Not her Mother to Gave some Orders on her.. So Fuck off Bitch
Lisa : I'm Not Talking to you Slut..
Y/n : Oh Shut Up Lisa.. You know whos The Slut Here..*rolled her eyes* what did You say to me A second ago? Cancel My Weeding?.. *Chuckled* How About I Tell You a No I refuse it.. what are you gonna do about that?...
Lisa : *Clenched her Jaw* I'm Telling you Y/n break Up With Jungkook and Cancel Your Weeding With him...
Y/n : I'm Not Taking Orders from You Lisa..So Just Stop Okey? Before I Do Something to you...
----------------

I Rolled my eyes and Took a Sip On my Coffee again I can see her Geeting Mad at Me She then slammed her Hands on The Table looking at me with Full of Anger Building in her face

Lisa : Jungkook Is Only mine And I Should be the one Who will be His Wife NOT YOU!
Y/n : Why are You So Obsessed with My Finance Lisa... let me Tell You *lean in To her ears* He don't Love You, Your Nothing, But a Slut and a Mistake...So If I was You Just Gave up and Accept the thing that We are Getting Married... So Go and Run away as Far as you can Before I do Something to you that you will regret Got it?...*smile* now Your Wasting our precious Time So Bye...
-------------------