Chapter 19

•Jungkook POV•

I've been Just staring at Y/n for a Couple of Time now Just admiring her Face...But then Irene Spoke..

Irene : Jungkook Do you mind If You stay Here With Her I Need to go back home ...
Jungkook : Yeah go ahead Thank you for Taking care On her by the way..
Irene : Your Welcome. *Smile* I'll Go Now *Bowed*
Jungkook : Oh Wait..*Gave her a Money* Take This..
Irene : No No It's Fine jungkook..*refused the Money*
Jungkook : No Please Just Take it as a Thank You For Taking care of My Girlfriend...
Irene : *Hesitating* but-
Jungkook : Please.
Irene : *Take The money* T-thank You 
Jungkook : No Problem
Irene : I'll Get Going now.. Thank You again..*Bowed*
------------------

I nodded then she walk Out from the house I turned back around to look at My Baby...She Still hadn't Wake up...
I was Caressing Her Hair When Suddenly She Spoke then Slowly Opened her Eyes weakly

Y/n : Jungkook?
Jungkook : Yes baby Its me.. how are you feeling?.. Do you want some water?..
Y/n : *Slowly Seating up* Why Are you here?
Jungkook : Dont Mind that and just Take a Rest..
Y/n : *Look at me in the Eyes With Tears in it*
Jungkook : *Caressing her Cheeks* Dont Cry Baby You know I Dont Like It..
Y/n : K-kookie *Cry*
Jungkook : *Hug* Shhh It's Fine I'm Here..
Y/n : Why are You here?
Jungkook : I don't Want My baby Be here all by Herself..
Y/n : Jungkook Just Go back..
Jungkook : Why aren't you happy That Im Here?
Y/n : Just Go I-m sorry
Jungkook : I know that There is Something that Bothering you..Tell me..
Y/n : *look away* No There's nothing Jungkook Just please go...
Jungkook : I'm Not Until I know The real Reason why you left me alone Without even any word..
Y/n : Jungkoo-
Jungkook : Tell me Y/n *Serious*
---------------

I looked at her in the Eyes but then she Looked away I Placed my fingers on her chin then Make her look at me.. I saw Her Tears Falling from her Precious eyes Again I quickly Wipe it away Then Tell her "Its fine..You can Tell me Later or Tomorrow if you want"
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip

Y/n Was Sleeping in the living room While I Was In here in the Kitchen cooking some Dinner for Us to eat.. I was Done Cooking So I Served it in the plate then put it on the Counter.. After that I Took of the Apron them Walk To the Living to wake Y/n Up..

I Leaned Down to her and Slowly caressing her Head... Waking her Up

Jungkook : Baby Wake up dinner is ready...
Y/n : Hmmm..
Jungkook : wake up now please so that you can take your Medicine after your Dinner please...
-------------

She nodded While eyes Still close I chuckled at her Cuteness.. I Then Kiss her forehead and Nose Waking her up again...

Jungkook : Baby please..
Y/n : Hmm Yeah I'm Up...*half Sleep*
Jungkook : *Chuckled* Cute..
------------

She sit up and Then I help her To stood up from the Couch them Walk towards the kitchen She take a Seat on one of the Stalls while I Sit beside her... She Stared at The Food With a Widened Eyes Jaw Dropped..

Y/n : You Cook this? *Look at me*
Jungkook : *Chuckled and Nodded*
Y/n : Woahhh I'm Going to eat now..
Jungkook : *smile* go ahead baby...
---------------
.
.
.
.
Time Skip *bedroom*

I Was Carrying Y/n Bridal Style Since She was Still really Weak I Opened her Bedroom Door and Went Inside.. I walk Towards her bed then layed her down.. I Pulled the Blankets Over to her body to make sure she is Warm..I stared at her Beautiful Face While Gaving her my Warm Bunny Smile..