Chapter 5

•Y/n POV•

Me and the Unnie's Just Got Back home from the Shopping Mall The Unnie's Bought A Lot While Me I Just Bought Some 2 Clothes Then 2 Shoes and sandal's.. I Put My Shopping Bag in to My room while the Other Unnies Was still In the Living room.. After that I walked back downstairs and Entered the Kitchen.. I went To The Island Counter then Make Some Homemade Yogurt...

Jennie : What are Making Y/n?
Y/n : Ohhh Some Yogurt Unnie Do You Guys want some?
Rose,Jennie,Jisso : Yes Please!!
Y/n : Okey I'll Make some More..
------------

After some Time I Was done Making The Yogurt I Put It Into a bowl Before I Took It All and Gave it To the Unnies who was Scrolling To their phone in social medias..

Y/n : Here Unnies...
Jennie,Rose,Jisso : Thank You Y/n-sshi!
Y/n : Your Welcome Unnie's..
Jisso : Are You Going To stay Here for the Day?
Y/n : No Unnie But Maybe Tomorrow I can I'll Tell Dad.. And yeah I Almost Forgot That Mom want You Guys To Visit the Mansion If You Have all Free Time..
Rose : I'm Always Free!!
Jennie : I'm Too!!
Jisso : We'll Come..
Y/n : That's Great Then.. When?
Jisso : Maybe We can Come Now with You?...
Y/n : Are You All Sure?
Jennie : Definitely Yes!!
Y/n : Okey Then..*Giggled*
-----------

We We're Done Eating Our Yogurt So We decided That We Should Go To the House..The Unnie's Took Their Bag and Then Entered My Car While I Was Already In the Car Waiting For Them..

Y/n : Are We Good Now?.
Jennie : Naee
Y/n : Okey..
-------------

I then Drove Away back To The Mansion.. When Suddenly I Look at my side Mirror I saw a Gray Car Following Us I just Notice That A While ago I Thought Maybe That Person Was Also in a same address as Mine Since our Mansions was Located To the Most Private Village and yeah Dad and Mom own The Village.. So I Shrugged It Off and Just Continue Driving...

•Jungkook POV•

I was Laying down On My Bed While Watching Some Movies In My TV When My Phone Suddenly Rings I Took It from the Bedside Table and Its From Carl The Men I Sent To Keep an Eye On Y/n so I Answered It Quickly

On Call•

Jungkook : Hello?

Carl : Sir. Ms.Y/n and Her Friends
Are On the Way Back To The Choi's Mansion..

Jungkook : Oh Okey.. I see You Can Go back Home now And rest..

Carl : okey Sir.Thank You

Jungkook : Yeah...

•End Call•

I End The Call and Put it Back My phone To the Bedside Table I Closed My Eyes and Take a Little Rest Since My head Is Hurting a Bit..

•Y/n POV•

Y/n : Where is Mom and Dad?
Maid : They are in The Living Room Ms.Y/n..
Y/n : Okey thank you But did Sulli Already Left?
Maid : Yes Ms.Y/n Just an Hour ago..
Y/n : Okey Thank You.. Please Let The Guard park My Car Here is The Key..
Maid : Sure Ms.Y/n *Bowed and Left*
-------------