Chapter 21

•Jungkook POV•

Me and Y/n Was Here in The Mall Already buying some Clothes, Shoes and Other Things.. I keep Intertwining My fingers on her...

Jungkook : Do want Anything Else?
Y/n : Hmm.. *Look at Me* Are You tired Already?...
Jungkook : ...... Ani..*smile*
Y/n : I know You are *Chuckled* This is Enough..
Jungkook : Are. you Sure?
Y/n : *Nodded*
------------------

I gave Her a Forehead Kiss Before Turning Around To My Bodyguards Who Was Carrying some of The Shopping Bags...

Jungkook : Bring all Of that Back To The Car and Just Wait for Us There.. You and You Come With Us...
2 Bodyguards : Yes Sir
--------------

The Bodyguards bowed to us Then left the Mall... I turned around From My baby Who was Sipping on her Starbucks Coffee looking Cute.. I Placed my Hands around her Waist before Spoking At Her...

Jungkook : So Shall We Have our Dinner Date Now baby?
Y/n : *Nodded**smile*
----------------

•Y/n POV•

Me and Jungkook Was Walking to a Nearby Restaurant In here its also a Fancy Restaurant...When Suddenly I Noticed that A Girl was Keep Looking at Jungkook And That Makes Me Jealous She's Beautiful though also She have a Perfect body shape While Look at me...

I Look Down keep Thinking on it Jungkook Seems to Notice it So he stop and Look at me...

Jungkook : Baby?.. What's wrong?.
Y/n : Hmm.. Nothing
Jungkook : Your Lying Baby I know You so Very Well.. Now What's Wrong?..
Y/n : *Look at him* It's Just.. I Felt Jealous So Suddenly By Just Looking at her She's so.... Perfect.. She's also Looking at you..
Jungkook : *Turned around to see The Girl then Back to me* Baby Don't Mind That You are most Perfect Girl I Ever Seen Your The Only One I want..okey?..
go Inside first I'll Just Take Some Call With The Hyungs And ask Them If my Company Is Doing Good...
Y/n : *Stare at Me* You Won't Take long right?...
Jungkook : *smile* No I promise I won't let you wait...
Y/n : *Nodded*
---------------

With that Jungkook Gave me a Kiss in the Lips and Forehead Before I walk Inside the Fancy Restaurant.. One of his Bodyguard Came With me inside to Guard me Of course.. While The Other one Just Stay With Jungkook...

•Jungkook POV•

When Y/n Completely Went Inside I turned around To see The Girl Still Staring at me Seductively... The Real Reason Why I Stay Here For a Bit Is Because I'll Have to deal With This Girl right There It Because She make My Baby Jealous...I Secretly Smirk then Walk towards The Girl She Smile at me And Of Course I smile back Just To make Thing's Interesting..

Jungkook : Hi There...
Girl : Ohhh Hi *bite Her Lips*
Jungkook : *Thought* Such a Bitch
Jungkook : What's Your Name Babe?
Nancy : I'm Nancy*Smile* Yours?..
Jungkook : Jungkook..Jeon Jungkook
Nancy : Ohhh.. Your The owner of one Of the Famous and Biggest Company in Korea Right? and Your one of the most Dangerous Mafia Am I Right?
Jungkook : yeah Your right Glad You know...
Nancy : well Interesting... Who's That Girl You Are with lately?
Jungkook : Ohhh That She is Choi Y/n Do You know Her?
Nancy : Choi Y/n?... What A shame No I don't Know Her
Jungkook : Then Let me Introduce her to you... by myself... Choi Y/n Her Family Own The Biggest Company For Some Of The Country... she's Beautiful Right?... She is My Girlfriend.. And soon To be my Wife *smile*
Nancy : *Shocked* Y-Your Girlfriend?..*Scoffed*She's Not Beautiful Though and Not Sexy As Me *roll her eyes*..Look Why Dont You Come with me then... I Can gave whatever you want Like ...I can Be Your dinner, Breakfast, and Lunch or Maybe Snack *Smirk*
Jungkook : *look at her* Sounds Good Though...*smile*
Nancy : *smile* That's What I like
Jungkook : I'll Call my Bodyguards To fetch you Here Come With them They Take you somewhere and Let's Meet There okey?..
Nancy : *Smile* Okey..Bye Baby Boy *bite her Lips*
Jungkook : Bye...
-----------------