Chapter 43

Me, Mom, Dad and Sulli Unnie Just Arrived at The Private Restaurant where Jungkook Booked for us... Dad Opened the Car Door For me and Sulli We gave dad a Warm Smile Thanking Him For Opening It for us... with that We Walk Inside the Restaurant.. And then a Man Worker Bowed To us as a Respect And Then Escort us To our Table..

Man : This Way Please..*Lead us The Way*
Dad : Are They Already Inside?
Man : Ohh Yes Mr.Choi they arrived a minute Ago..*smile*
-----------------

Ohhu shots We Let Them Wait.. With that The Man Opened the Door For us and We Then saw Jungkook and Jungkook's Grandmother They Stood Up and Smile at Us.. Jungkook look at me With His Lovely Eyes smiling like he will Do Something On me...

Mom : I'm Sorry If We Let You Both wait for us To Arrived..
Jk's Grandma : No Its fine...*smile* *Look at me* You look So Beautiful Dear....
Y/n : Ohh Thank You Grandma *smile*
Jk's Grandma : Ohhh Look at You Sulli Dear.. Do you have a Boyfriend Already?
----------------

I bite my lips While Looking at Sulli Unnie Who was Smiling At Grandma Slowly Turning Her Head Towards me...I can Sense she was Nervous... I just looked away and Chuckled Secretly...Then
I Leaned Towards her and Whispered on Her Ears

Y/n : Just Tell them Already..*look at me*
Sulli : Are You sure?. What if Mom and Dad Wont Accept It?
Y/n : They Will Accept It.. Don't worry Unnie.. Mom and Dad is Already Waiting for you to be On a Relationship..so Just Tell them okey..*smile*
-----------------

She gave me a look before Signing she Then Looked back to Jungkook's Grandmother and smile before Spoking

Sulli : Will Get Into that Later Grandma *smile*
Jk's Grandma : Ohhu Okey dear Come on and Have a Seat..
---------------

Mom and Dad Smile before Taking a Sit with Grandma Sulli Unnie Sit Next To Mom while I Seat Next To Jungkook.. Jungkook was Still Looking at me while Holding My waist..

Y/n : Are You done?..
Jungkook : *Shook his head* No...
Y/n : Yah Kook...
Jungkook : My Girl Look so Beautiful..
*Bite his Lips*
Y/n : And My Man Look so handsome...
---------------

He Smile before Kissing My head.. I chuckled to him Before We Turned our Attention To Mom and Dad and Grandma..

Jungkook signal To The Waiter and Tell him to bring the Food Already.. The Waiter Nodded and Walk away

Mom : So Jungkook Dear.. You and Y/n will Go and try Your Suits, and Gowns tomorrow...
Jungkook : *Nodded*
Y/n : Are You going Too?
Dad : Ohh Yes Of Course We want To see You Both..*smile*
Jk's Grandma : I can't wait for the Wedding.. I'm So happy that Jungkook will marry Y/n.. Dear Your The Right Girl For my Grandson.. take Care Of Him Okey?..
Y/n : Don't Worry Grandma I will Take Care of him..*smile*
Sulli : Yah Jungkook-ah don't You ever Hurt My Sister again.. Or Else I will Kill You Got It?
Jungkook : Don't Worry Nonna I Won't.. I will Never Let her Go ever again...
Sulli : That's Good To hear...*Chuckled*
Dad : Ohh the Food Is Here.. Let's eat first before We Start Discussing the wedding..
-------------------

We Then Start Eating our Food While talking A Bit...

*Time Skip*

We We're done Eating our Food a Second ago.. So Right now My Parents Start Discussing the Plans for our Wedding Jungkook Put his Hands around my Waist While Resting His Chin on My shoulders also kissing My Shoulders Softly..

Mom : What Should be the Theme Color For the wedding Reception?..Any opinion Jungkook?
Jungkook : It doesn't Matter for me About the Color but Just make It Elegant as Ever..
Dad : That Was Also I was Thinking..
Sulli : Yeah That's Good.. by the way What about the Color For the Bridesmaids Gown And The Suites for the Best man's..?
Y/n : Uhmm can We Chose the color That Was Light And yet Beautiful at the same time.
Jk's Grandma : How about a Light pink or a Peach Color? For the Girls and For the Boys We can Make it a black Suits..
Y/n : That's a Good Color..
Dad : How about the wedding? Where do You both want To?
Jungkook : About that Dad.. Y/n want to held It In The Church..*look at me and Smile*
Y/n : Yeah.. Cause I promise to myself When I get Married I want To held It In the Church and Make a Promises say our Vows with My Husband in front of The god...*look at jungkook and Smile*
Jk's Grandma : That is Amazing dear *smile* Then let's make it held In the church..
Mom : *smile* Okey then That Is Settled already.. All We Need Is To Find the Right Gown for you dear and The Right Suit for you Jungkook *smile*
-------------------

Jungkook look at me and I look back at him He gave me a smile before gaving me a Kiss On The Lips I chuckled and Kiss Him Back..

Jungkook : I Love You
Y/n : I love You too Kookie *smile*
------------------

We were having some Time Together When Suddenly I Signal Sulli Unnie to tell Them Already about Her and Soo-hyun oppa.. She shook his head as a no and Look away at me I then Secretly Kick her feet Under the table she Hissed in pain And Again I Gave her an Attitude Look and That's when She gave up I then gave her an Innocent smile...

Sulli : Uhmmm Excuse me Mom and Dad, Grandma About You said lately that Do I have A Boyfriend already...well Actually *look at me Nervously*
Mom : What Is It sweetie?
Y/n : Go and Tell them Already Unnie *smile*
Sulli : I Am Already.. *Bite Her lips* I do Have A Boyfriend already Mom, Dad, Grandma...
Dad : Really Who Is He?...
Y/n : Your Slow.. It's Soo-
Sulli : Shut Up Y/n.. I'm Gonna Tell them
------------------

I sign and Pout..Jungkook Chuckled at me kissing My Head while Caressing My back..

Sulli : It's Soo-hyun Dad...
Dad : What?!
Sulli : See I Told You Y/n!! Mom and Dad Wont Accept it-
Y/n : Yah It's Not my Fault-
Dad : What are You talking about Sulli? He Is Fine with us.. Don't Blame Your Sister She is Just Trying to help You..
Y/n : See Told ya!..*stick My tongue out*
Sulli : So You mean That you accept the fact That I'm Dating Soo-hyun?..
Dad : Of course We found Soo-hyun was Good For you.. He is a Good Man and Successful we know that He will take care of you..*smile*
Sulli : Omo Thank You dad, Mom!!! *Hug them*
-----------------

I gave a look at Them Hugging each Other without me..I then Spoke

Y/n : Yah Unnie What About me!!
Sulli : Ohhh I'm Sorry My Baby Sister..*went to me and Hug me* Thank You *kiss my head*
------------------

With that I smile and Hug her back When Sulli unnie Pulled away from The Hug she walk back to her seat Jungkook then Place his hands on My Thighs Caressing it while Talking to his Grandmother...

To Be Continued~