Chapter 23

1 Week Later

•Jungkook POV•

Me and Y/n was Here in The Bedroom.. Y/n was Watching some Movies on Netflix.. While I was on my Laptop Dealing some Of my Business Partner in Seoul I sitting down Just Right Beside her I was Caressing her Hair with my Right hand while She was Laying Down Enjoying the movie..but then my phone Rings I took it from the bedside table I look over to the screen to take a look on the caller ID and Its from Namjoon Hyung I quickly then Answer it..

•On Call•

Jungkook : Hello Hyung what's up?

Namjoon : Hey Jungkook

Jungkook :  Any Problem?

Namjoon : I called For  some reasons..

Jungkook : What is It?

Namjoon : Our house was Under  attacked by our Enemies I was On the Way with some Of my Guards There The Others is already Fighting with them..

Jungkook : *Clinched my jaw* Please be Careful I will Call More of my Men's To help you guys I will Come back home Probably I will be Arriving Tomorrow so Wait for me..

Namjoon : Okey..

•End Call•

•Y/n POV•

I was Confused by Jungkook.. I took a Seat and Look at him...

Y/n : What is Happening? Are You Going Back home?
Jungkook : *look at me* I'm Sorry baby.. But yes I'm Going Back Home Our House was under Attacked By our Enemies and The Others need me..
Y/n : Is That so?...
Jungkook : *nodded* I'm Sorry again baby I cant let you Come With me It's too Dangerous for you...*held My hand*
Y/n : No it's Fine ..Go.. I'll be Fine Here.. Just.. Be Careful okey?..
Jungkook : I will Baby..*Kiss my Forehead and Lips*
---------------

After he Kiss Me he gave me a Smile before Getting his phone And called Someone.. probably one of his Men He Said "Prepared the Plane Now As soon as possible I'm Going back Home and also Called all Of my Mens and Send Them To the House to help The Others" He then end The Call... I bite My Lips and Just watched him Getting In To the Closet..
.
.
.
.
*Time Skip*

Jungkook and I Made downstairs In the Main Door his Bodyguards Took his Bag and Put it in the Back of the Car Jungkook then turn around to face me He Placed his hands to my both Cheeks Starring deeply to my Eyes he then Spoke

Jungkook : Call me If something happened okey?..
Y/n : *nodded*
Jungkook : I'll be Back soon so Wait for me
Y/n :  *nodded* Please be Careful..
Jungkook : *smile* Don't Worry Baby I will be fine I promise that..
Y/n : Call me Okey?
Jungkook : Yes Baby I will call you and you better Answered it Right away Okey?
Y/n : Okey...I love you..
Jungkook : I love You too baby
-------------

He pulled me into a Rough and passionate kiss Sucking down to my neck and Collarbone before gaving me Two Dark purple hickeys Then pulled away..

Jungkook : Now Dont Hide that okey?. so that Everyone will know that You Mine Already..
Y/n : *Chuckled* *Nodded* Nae Mr.Jeon
Jungkook : Good.. Now I have to go.. I'll see you soon baby..*kiss me one more Time*
Y/n : Bye..
Jungkook : Bye.. I love you so much
Y/n : I love you too Baby *smile*
-------------

With that Jungkook Went Inside his car Before His Driver drove away his 2 bodyguard was on the other Car driving Behind Jungkook's Car While Jungkook left his 2 Other Bodyguard to Guard me here I sign before walking back inside the House and flipped into the couch I stared at the Ceiling while thinking about what can I do now?.. I decided to call Irene unnie over..

I wait for her in Here While making Myself Something to eat
.
.
.
.
*Time Skip*

I was still here in The Kitchen sitting To one of the Stalls Waiting for Irene Unnie when Suddenly The Bodyguard came He Bowed at me before Spoking

Bodyguard : Ms.Y/n Your friend Is here..*step aside*
Y/n : Ohhh thank you.. you can go now..
Bodyguard : *bowed*
Y/n : Come Irene Have a sit...
-----------

She smiled at me before Walking Towards me and Took a seat across me..

Irene : What are you eating?
Y/n : Ohhh Some Yogurt that I made here Want Some?
Irene : sure..*Chuckled*
Y/n : *Smile* did I Disturb you From your work?
Irene : Ohh no not at all I was Free Today so No work or Something...
Y/n : *Giggle* I see
Irene : Are you bored? That's why you call me Right?
Y/n : *Giggle* ahaha.. Actually Yes I'm sorry
Irene : See Haha don't be But Why? where is Jungkook?
Y/n : He Went Back To Seoul right away his friends Needed him for Some Reasons *light akward Laugh*
Irene : I think I know what's the reason already but let's just not Talk about it Okey.. What do you want to do?
Y/n : I don't know..
Irene : Uhmmm Since It's almost Night time I will cook for You and you have to Try this Its really good..*smile*
Y/n : really? Woah Can I help?
Irene : *Chuckled* Of course you can come..
---------------

With that I stood up from my seat then walk Towards The Counter where Irene Was standing she hand Me some of the ingredients and I started cutting it into Pieces while she make the stove ready and make some seasoning we are really having some Fun together While doing the thing we Also talk for a bit getting to know each other more you know.. Irene is a really good person she is good to be a friend and I'm glad that I meet her here..

Y/n : So Let's Know each other more..
Irene : Sure what Do you want to know? *Smile*
Y/n : uhm how old are you?
Irene : *Chuckled* Im 24
Y/n : *Shocked* So Your Older than Me?
Irene : *Giggle* Yeah
Y/n : Omg I'm sorry I didn't call you Unnie Omg I'm really Sorry
Irene : *smile* No Its Fine Dont worry about that haha
Y/n : Ohh Okey.. so Unnie Where is Your Family?.
Irene : *Bite her lips* I Have no Family already Y/n they Died When I was still In Elementary
Y/n : Oh Shit I'm Sorry I Really Dont Know
Irene : Its Fine *smile*
Y/n : So Your Just Living on your own?
Irene : *Nodded and Smile*
Y/n : *thinking* Wait.. What about You will come with me When I go Back to Seoul are You in?
Irene : NO it's Fine Y/n you don't have to
Y/n : But I want too please..
Irene : *Look at me*
Y/n : Please!!!!...*puppy Eyes*
Irene : Actually You didn't Really Have to but..thank You
Y/n : *smile* Your Welcome Unnie
Irene : *Giggle* Your So Cute.. My Little sister look like You..
Y/n : Really?
Irene : Yeah and She is Really Like You Very Cute and Adorable *Chuckled* I missed her so bad along with my Mom and Dad
Y/n : I'm Sorry For your Lost Unnie..
Irene : Its Okey *Smile*
-----------------

To be Continued~