Chapter 20

•Jungkook POV•

So right now Me and Y/n was here in the Living room She was Sitting in the Couch I Walk towards her but she Looked sad and Down I sit Down beside her then Caressed her Cheeks

Jungkook : What's Wrong Baby?
Y/n : Jungkook
Jungkook : Hmm?...
Y/n : Lisa.. Please Don't stay here with me..
Jungkook : Why does Lisa was Involved In here? Is She the Reason Why are you here and Why you left me?
Y/n : *Silent*... n-no
Jungkook : she is right? *Clenched my jaw* tell me Y/n *She look at me terrified*
Y/n : ...... Its also my Choice though..
Jungkook : For what?! Tell me What Happened On that Day! *I accidentally shout at her no*
Y/n : *tearing up* I-Im Sorry..*Cry* She want me To leave you Jungkook I-I know Its a Stupid Idea To left you But I can't do anything I'm too Weak Jungkook so Weak!...I can't even Hit her Back and just Cry...why Do you even love me? you have Her Jungkook she's way too better Than me I'm useless Jungkook Too Useless!! *Run Upstairs crying*
Jungkook : Y/nn!!! choi Y/n!!! Fuck!
---------------

Bullshit Now I Messed up Why Do I have to shout at her!.. Now I make her Cry bullshit Jungkook...

With all my Anger I Punch the wall so Many Times that make My Hands bleed...

•Y/n POV•

I Was In my Bedroom Crying... I really did the Wrong Decision... While I was Crying I Heard a loud Bang in the wall I know That Its Jungkook is He Punching the wall?....

I cry even More And Just Hide my Face under my Pillow...After An hour of crying I didn't Notice that I Fall Asleep..

•Jungkook POV•

I'm here in the living room Leaving Y/n for Some Time After a Couple of Time I Decided To go To her And Apologize...I walk upstairs then Entered her Bedroom Seeing her Just laying down her back was facing me.. I sign and Walk Towards her Then Layed down Beside her..

Jungkook : Baby I'm Sorry..Im sorry For Shouting at you Lately... please forgive me...
---------------

I Wait for her to Respond but She Didn't...I Look at her In the Face But I saw instead she was Sleeping...I smile before Pulling Her to my embrace placing her head In the Crouch of my Neck While I place my Hands around her Hugging her Tight Kissing her Head.. Smelling her Beautiful Scent...

Jungkook : I Love You baby.. Your the Only Girl I want.. Nobody else and Just You... I wont Gave up On You no matter What Happened..*Kiss Her*
--------------

I closed my eyes and Drift to sleep while hugging her...
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip

I woke Up and Only Saw Y/n Staring at me I Sit up and Also Look at her With a Smile Draw in my Face...

Jungkook : Oh Baby...When Did You woke up?.
Y/n : *Ignore my Question*... how was Your hand? you didn't Clean and put a Treatment on it Right?..
Jungkook : No It's Fine baby Dont Worry*smile*
Y/n : No Your not.. Your hands are still bleeding You dumbass Wait here..
--------------

I chuckled at her While she walk out from The Room and Went Downstairs Maybe To get the First Aid Kit..

Not so long she Came back with the First Aid Kit She Went to me and sit In front Of me She Took my Hands Then Start cleaning it then Put some treatment While I Just Admire her face.. I act that It Hurts so that I can see her Worried Face Who looks Really cute I smile Secretly..

Jungkook : Ahhh It Hurts
Y/n : *stop and look at me* Ohh I'm Sorry Does it Hurt a lot?
Jungkook : Just it stings A bit.. But I'm fine Now Since You are my Treatment..
Y/n : ehh? *Rolled her eyes*
Jungkook : *chuckled* But baby about lately.. Im really Sorry For Shouting at you.. It just Anger Took over me... please forgive me..
Y/n : *Caressing my cheeks* Kookie I'm not mad at you ..I know You Didn't mean to do That I Understand but please dont Hurt yourself again..hmm?
Jungkook : *Smile* What Did I Do To deserve you baby?..
Y/n : You Love me With all of your Heart.. You didn't gave up.. You Did All You can To get me Back ... You love me Unconditionally..*smile* and I'll do the Same Thing you did To me *kiss* I love you Jeon Jungkook..
Jungkook : I love You too my Baby Choi Y/n..*Chuckled* *kiss Passionately*
Y/n : Cringe *laugh*
---------------
.
.
.
.
.
Time Skip *Next Day*