Chapter 44

•Jungkook POV•

We We're done Discussing Just now and They all Decided to go home already..

How I Want Y/n To stay with me Tonight But We Cant That was My Grandma and Y/n's Parents decision We cant Stay together Until We We're Married Already..

Right now we are In the Parking Lot Grandma and Y/n's Parents Was Saying Goodbye to each Other While I was still Holding Y/n Looking At her Eyes...

Y/n : I'll See You Tomorrow Okey?..
Jungkook : *Nodded* *pout*
Y/n : awhh Don't be Sad Kookie Don't Worry You'll see me tomorrow.. let's spend our time together alone okey?..*smile*
Jungkook : Fine..Take care okey? I Will Call you when we arrived back home..
Y/n : Okey..*smile*
-------------------

I Leaned in and Kiss Her Head Then Forehead before Leaning In and Kiss her Lips.. She Kiss me back and Also Kiss my Nose..

Jungkook : I love You..
Y/n : I love you too..
Dad : Y/n Dear Let's Go?..
Y/n : Coming Dad.. *look back at me* Be safe okey?.. Drive Safety..
Jungkook : Don't Worry Baby I Will..
---------------

With that I opened the car door for her.. she Hold My Hand and Stepped Inside I Kiss her one more time before Completly Closing back the car door

After closing the car door They drove away leaving me and Grandma.. I turned around to look at my grandma before gaving her a Smile...

Jungkook : Let's Go home grandma?
Grandma : Sure Son.. *smile*
---------------

I opened the Car door For my Grandma to stepped inside when She Took a Sit She Put On Her Seatbelt then I Closed it Back and went inside To the driver seat..

•Y/n POV•

We Just Arrived back home Very Exhausted To be Honest.. I Excuse myself to My parents and To Sulli Unnie Before Going Upstairs to my Room.. I went inside and put my Purse In The Table Before Entering the Bathroom To Take a Quick warm shower then Change my clothes into a Comfortable one..

I Layed My Self Down To my Bed Staring at my ceiling for a Second the I was about to Close my eyes When Suddenly My Phone Rings I Took it and look at the screen Checking it if who called me As Soon as I know who called me A Smile Appeared in My fa...

I Layed My Self Down To my Bed Staring at my ceiling for a Second the I was about to Close my eyes When Suddenly My Phone Rings I Took it and look at the screen Checking it if who called me As Soon as I know who called me A Smile Appeared in My face And Quickly Answered it

•On The Phone•

Y/n : Hello Baby?..Your Home Already?

Jungkook : Yeah I Just got Done Taking a Shower.. You must Be Tired Baby You Should rest Now I'll Just Call You Tomorrow..

Y/n : Hmmm You too Baby

Jungkook : *Chuckled* I Love You Baby