Chapter 9

•Y/n POV•

Y/n : I Don't Have Clothes Kookie..
Jungkook : No You have.. Come
Y/n : No I didn't ....*Follow him* w-wait what?! Why did You Still Have my Clothes?.. Didn't You Get rid Of This?
Jungkook : No Why Would I That's The Only Thing I Can Smell When You Where gone..
Y/n : *Smile* Luckily I Didn't Pack All My Things *Chuckled*
Jungkook : Yep Your Right
-------------

With that I Took One Of the Clothes and Put It On Before Fixing My Hair And just Put Some Light Make up I have In My Small Bag And Yeah This is What I Look Like..

I stood Up and Went Back To The Bedroom Where I Saw Jungkook Fixing the bed...

Jungkook : Oh Your Done Baby...*Smile* Your So Cute!
Y/n : I am?
Jungkook : Yep Very Cute!..*Kiss*
Y/n : Are You Going To Work Now?
Jungkook : Uhmmm I Don't Want To
Y/n : No!!! you Should Work Kookie.. In fact I Have To Go Back Home The Unnie's must Probably Waiting and So  Worried for me
Jungkook : Oh Yeah I Forgot But let's Go and Grabbed Some Breakfast outside?
Y/n : Okey...*Smile*
Jungkook : *Chuckled* I Love You
Y/n : I Love You Too Kookie...
-------------

Me and Jungkook walk Out from The Room and Went Downstairs In The Living Room Jungkook then Took his Keys Im The Table before we Both Head Out from The House and Entered His Car.. I Put On My Seatbelt Before he Started the Engine and drove down the Street..

During The Ride Jungkook's Right Hands Was Holding My Thighs and Hands Caressing it Softly While His other Hand was Doing His job Driving
The Ride was Full Of Teasing While talking And I'm Enjoying It We then Stopped By The Breakfast Restaurant Nearby and We Eat For a Minute...Since Jungkook have Still Work and I still have to Go home So that everyone wont be Sick worried on me...

Time Skip

Jungkook dropped me off here in the mansion He Stopped In front of the Main Door..I Unbuckled my Seatbelt and was about to stepped out when Suddenly Jungkook Clear his Throat I quickly look at him and saw him pouting owh yeah I forgot..

Jungkook : Are You Just Leaving Without giving me Kisses *Pout*
Y/n : Im Sorry Baby I Forgot...*Kiss him*
Jungkook : No I Need More
Y/n : fine *Kiss Him and Bite his Lips*
Jungkook : That's More I Like *Smile* But Wait Let Me *Suck You Neck*
Y/n : *Moaned a Bit* O-Ohhhh *Chuckled* Okey okey That's Enough baby.. *he stop*
Jungkook : Bye I Love You I'll Call You Okey?
Y/n : *Nodded* I Love You Too Kookie..Drive Carefully
Jungkook : I Will..one last Kiss please
Y/n : Kookie!!!!
Jungkook : Please!!!!
-----------

I sign and Then Kiss Him after that I stepped out from His Car and Stood There waiting for Him To Drove Away I Waved Goodbye to him and He did The Same... he Then Start his Engine and Start driving..