Chapter 18

•Y/n POV•

I was really Geeting hotter and hotter So I Took My Blanket and wrapped around my whole Body just to keep myself warm I Went out from My Bedroom and entered the Kitchen to get some water and Drink My Medicine.. to be honest Being Alone in this really Big House is Kinda Scare me I keep thinking about jungkook I hope his Here to keep me Warm and Took care of me I want to hug him really bad snuggle my face to His neck Cuddling Together...

After drinking my medicine I went back upstairs and Layed Down on My Bed And drift to Slept...

Time Skip *Next Day*

•Jungkook POV•

I was on My Private Plane Scrolling Through my Phone While Drinking My Glass of Alcohol...when Suddenly A Girl came up To me More like One of My Flight Attendant.. seducing me she spoke and Then I Just Look at Her Like I'm About To Kill Her I was Clenching My Teeth in anger..

Girl : Hey Mr.Jeon Want Something..
Jungkook : *Just Stare at Her with Anger*..... Did I call you?*cold*
Girl : No Sir But I was Just Wondering.. If You need Something *Place Her Hands On My Shoulder*
Jungkook : Get You Flirty Hands Away From me Got that?..
Girl : Dont be So Rude Mr.Jeon *Bite her lips* I know you Love when Someone Seducing you...
-------------

That's It I've Had Enough I smile Then Took Another Sip on my Alcohol..before spoking to her

Jungkook : Come and sit on my Lap..
Girl : I know You cant Resist me Mr.Jeon *smile then Sit on me*
Jungkook : You know Sometimes you have To be aware Of me...did you know That I dont like Girls that Hoe as you?
I only Want my Girlfriend.. and Only Her can Seduce me I dont want To Make Things Worse but you make me Deal With it.. *Serious face*
-------------

I gave her a Smirk before Opening my Hands signaling my Guard to hand me My Gun And He did I was Caressing My Gun With my Other hand While Smirking The Girl Look so Nervous...and Was about to Get off from me.. But then I stopped her By grabbing her Wrist...

Jungkook : Where do You think your going?.. I'm not done with you..
Girl : M-Mr.Jeon I-M so Sorry Please Let me Go please...
Jungkook : Too late Honey...*Smirk* don't Worry.. You Wont Fell anything After I Shoot you...
Girl : Mr.Jeon I'm Really Sorry Please Dont....
Jungkook : *Chuckled* Okey.. Go and walk Away...*smile*
--------------

I Slowly Let Go Of Her Wrist then She Turned around Then Walk Away from Us I Smirk And Then Spoke..

Jungkook : Do You think I will Let You Go away just Like This? no dear..*Chuckled*
---------------

she Stopped from Walking and I then Pointed My gun towards her without Hesitating I Shoot Her in the Head...

Jungkook : Bye bye..hoe*smile* Clean this mess and You All know what to do With this Body...
Guards : Yes Sir..*bowed and Went to the body to Get Rid of it*
-------------

I gave my gun back To my Guard Then Continue to Scroll down on my phone Drinking my Glass of Alcohol again..

•Y/n POV•

I woke Up In the Morning Really Weak I can't Even Move my Hands But I managed to I stood up and walk to My Bathroom slowly Holding The wall as a Support for myself I took a Warm Quick Shower

After Taking a shower I went to the Sink and Brush My Teeth Do my Quick Skin care then proceed to My Closet And Wore my Clothes I bund my Hair then Didn't Wear any Make up Since I'm lazy to Do it...