Chapter 46 ~21+~

•Y/n POV•

Me and Jungkook was here in the Restaurant Eating our Favourite Steak Having some Time together..

Jungkook : Do You love it?..
Y/n : *Nodded* Hmm Yes Baby *smile*
Jungkook : Where do You want To go next?...
Y/n : *Thinking* I Was Thinking about going for a Swim?..
Jungkook : Okey *smile*
-----------------

I smile Back to him before Continue eating my food.. Jungkook did The same but still staring at me.. Which is I Find It Cute On Him...

*Time Skip*

We were Done eating Our food just Now.. I Decided To Go In The Restroom For a While...

Y/n : Baby I Have to Use The Restroom I'll Be back Okey?..
Jungkook : Hmm okey *Smile and Nodded* Dont take Too long
Y/n : I Won't *Chuckled*
------------------

With that I Stood Up and Walk Towards the Restroom I Entered one of the Empty Stalls. not so Long I was done. I walk towards the Sink and wash My Hands. I Dried it up Then Retouch my lipstick

While I was Retouching My lips Someone Knocked on The Bathroom Door from Outside calling My Name of course It's Non other than My Man..

Jungkook : Baby Are You still There?..
Y/n : Wait A Second...*Put My Lipstick to my bag and Walk out* Why did You Came here?..
Jungkook : Your Taking too Long *Pout*
Y/n : No I'm Not *Caressing his cheeks* Stop Pouting at me Let's Just go okey?..
Jungkook : Hmm Okey But first I want a Kiss..
Y/n : Yah Kookie Not Here.. *Look around* I'll Gave you one to the Car okey?. now let's Go-
Jungkook : But I want It Here *Pout*
Y/n : *Look at him* Aishhh This Guy.. Fine
---------------------

I Leaned in and Kiss him.. I can Feel Him Smirking between the Kiss He Kiss me Back and Pinned me to the Wall.. I know This Will Happened I Tried to Push Him Away But He Won't Move Not even a Single muscle ... I then Spoke Between The Kiss

Y/n : baby Stop..
----------------

He Ignored me and Just Continue Kissing me Roughly But yet full Of love.. I gave Up No Matter What I said He wont Stop So I Just Let him Until he will Stop..

I can See The People Looking at us while Walking Past at us.. Aish this is Embarrassing.. this Guy Is Really Stubborn... but I can't Do Anything..

After a Couple of Minutes Kissing In Public.. He Pulled away From The rough kiss and Placed his Forehead to Mine Catching Our Breath.. He Then Looked into My Eyes Before Looking back Into My Lips Gaving me A Pecked Before Kissing My Forehead..

Jungkook : I Love You *breath*
Y/n : *Also Breathing Heavily* I Love You too Baby...*smile* Now Let's Go I don't want to stay here Any longer...
Jungkook : Why Is It because Of the People Gaving us A Look?..
Y/n : Of Course
Jungkook : Ohhh Baby Don't Mind Them They are Just Jealous Because I'm Kissing Such a Beautiful Girl In Public.. Too bad They cant Have you.. *Chuckled*
---------------------

I rolled my eyes Playfully While slightly Chuckling He also Giggled at me and Kiss my Head One's More.. He Placed His Hands around My waist And We both walk Out from The Restaurant and went Back home to get some Clothes And Swimsuits...

*Time Skip*

We Arrived back Home To Bts Mansion The Oppa's Greet me And I Also Greet Them Back before Me and Jungkook Walk Upstairs to his Room.. I entered The Room With him I Immediately Flopped myself in the Bed Staring at the Ceiling.. I Heard Jungkook Chuckled at me Walking Towards The Walk-in Closet to grabbed his bag and Put some His and Mine's Clothes with Our Swimsuits..