Chapter 14

Sulli POV•

Me Mom and dad was here in the Hallway Waiting for Y/n Since her Bag was Left In the Mansion but Our Bodyguard went back Home to get it so In any second now The Meeting will be start

Sulli : Dad Mom You can Go Inside I'll Go to Y/n..
Dad : Are you sure Sweetie?
Sulli : Yeah don't worry Dad I'll be there With Y/n *Smile*
Mom : Okey we will Wait For the both of you Okey?..
Sulli : Yeah just start the meeting without us Don't worry..
Dad : Okey..*Kiss my head along with mom*
-------------

With that Mom and Dad went inside the meeting room while I Walk Away and went to Where Y/n Is and also One of the the bodyguards was with me while The Two other was Guarding the meeting room...

Jungkook POV•

Me and The hyungs was talking With each other waiting for The choi Family to come so that we can start the meeting.. But then The door Swang Open Revealing Mr. And Mrs.Choi they both walk Inside then Take a seat in There Chair I Was wondering On where Y/n and sulli Nonna are...

Mr.Choi : Sorry for arriving a Bit late Than the call Time..And By the way My Daughter's will be here in a Minute now They Both Just have something to get So Shall we start the Meeting..
------------

I Look towards Mrs.Choi Which She Just Gave me a Warm smile then mouthed me "Its okey she will be here" I Nodded then took a glance in the door before Listening to Mr.Choi..

Y/n POV•

I was still here in the car waiting for My Bodyguard to Arrived with my Bag..To be honest I won't really Go Inside without my bag with me like I mean all my Important stuff is there how Come you just let it Be in the house... I Know Its safe but still!!!

Sulli : Y/n-sshi?
Y/n : Oh unnie Sorry did I wait you, mom and dad? Did I took So long?..Im really Sorry its Just he is still not here.
Sulli : Its fine Y/n-sshi I Contact Him already and he said His on His way Back here..
Y/n : *Sign* thank you unnie..
Sulli : Dont worry about mom and dad they both Understand it...
Y/n : Do they?
Sulli : yes Its fine don't be Pressure.. Ohh His here..
--------------

I quickly look back and saw one of our Bodyguards stepping out From they're car then walk towards us then gave me my bag

Bodyguard: Here you go Ms.Y/n sorry For taking so Long *Bowed*
Y/n : No No Its fine thank you..
Bodyguard : No problem Ms.Y/n
Sulli : Thank you again You can wait here along with the others we will come Inside now..
Bodyguard : Yes Ms.Sulli *Bowed*
---------------

And with that Me and sulli unnie quickly went inside the then Walk towards the meeting room I stopped in front of the door And took a Deep Breath Hoping thay dad and Mom is Not mad at me.. Sulli unnie Brushed my hair and smile

Sulli : Don't worry Y/n Mom and Dad Is Not mad at you..
Y/n : *sign* *Nodded*
Sulli : Let's go Inside..
Y/n : *Nodded* Naee Unnie
-------------

And then our bodyguards open the door widely that make everyone pay attention to us I looked towards mom and dad and hopefully they are not mad or

Y/n : I'm sorry for being late again
------------

Sulli Unnie took a seat While I Went To Mom and dad then they Gave me a kiss like a Cheeks to Cheeks more Like a beso beso I smile To them before walking through our seat Which Was next to Jungkook I gave him a Smile and he them Leaned in to kiss My Head...