Chapter 7

I was walking Back to the Meeting Room Still thinking That am I Doing This right? Should I Really Make him Explain Everything? Without Noticing that I'm Already In front of the Meeting Room Door I sign Before I entered The meeting room seeing sulli Unnie already Waiting for me and Ready to go..

Sulli : Yah Y/n Dear what Took you So Long?
Y/n : Im Sorry Unnie.. But did Soo hyun oppa Left Already?
Sulli : Yeah He is He still have some Work to Finish so Let's Go back home?
Y/n : *nodded* 
------------

I grabbed my Phone and Bag before we Left The Building And Went Inside The Car Our Bodyguard Close the Car door Before Our Driver start the Engine and drove back Home... the Whole Ride was silent I was just looking out from the Car window glancing on the People Walking down the Street.. Sulli Unnie Seems To notice that I'm really Silent but she just shrugged it off because maybe I'm Just Really Too Tired From the meeting..

•Jungkook POV•

I arrived at the Bangtan's Mansion I entered The Living room Where Everyone was there Talking I Can't Believe that Y/n finally agreed to talk to me and to know Everything on that Day I took a Sit on the couch still thinking on her...

Namjoon : Jungkook-ah What happened on your Talk With Y/n?
Jungkook : *Smile* It went Good She Said We Should Talk Tomorrow and Tell Her what really Happened..Hyung She is Going to be mine Again
Hoseok : That's Good To hear Jungkook..
Taehyung : we hope that what Happened on the past Wont happened ever Again And If That Happens she Will Surely Wont Be Yours again...We hope That you learn all your lessons now Jungkook-ah..
Jungkook : I Know Hyung This is My Last Chance And I promise I won't broke her heart ever again..I love her So Much and Nothing can Change or Broke That..I Will Protect her Even Though I have To Risk my life just For her..
Namjoon : That's Good Jungkook *smile*
Jin : *Sign* we still have a Problem .... What about Lisa?..
Yoongi : Ohhh yeah That Crazy Bitch..
Jungkook : for that I Want all of Your Help With that hyung
--------------

They all Looked at me Ready To Listened what Am Going To Say..

At Choi Mansion

•Y/n POV•

Me and Sulli Unnie Arrive back Home I stepped inside the Living room and Sit There Without Doing Anything and Jut Completely Silent While Looking down Playing with my fingers...Sulli Unnie Walk towards me And Sit Next To me she Grabbed my chin Softly making me Look at her I look At Her also and Notice that she was looking worried at me..

Sulli : What Happened Y/n You Seems Really sad and Gloomy is There Anything who was Bothering you?
Y/n : *shook my head* No Unnie I'm Fine..
Sulli : *Sign* Tsk.. Y/n Dear Your my Sister I Know You very Well Now Tell me What Happened?....Wait Did You... And Jungkook Meet again?
Y/n : *Look down* Unnie..I-I Dont know If I Was Doing The Right thing-
--------------

I got Interrupted By Someone Shouting Me and Sulli Unnie Look at back to see who Own That Voices.. And Its The Unnie's (BLACKPINK)

Rose : Your both back!!! How was The Meeting Go?
Jennie : *Sit next to us* Yeah- wait Y/n are You Okey? Wait did We interrupt you both Ohh shitty We are sorry well Leave You Both alone
Y/n : No Unnie's!... Please Stay I want Your all opinions..
---------------

They all look at me with the Worried Impression They Took a Seat and Wait for me to Spoke...

Y/n : Me and Jungkook Talk..
Sulli : And Then?
Y/n : He Told Me That I was Just misunderstanding It And Left Without Knowing What Really Happened That Day.. I Told Him That We Should Talk More Privately Tomorrow... Unnie's Am I d-doing The Right Thing-*crying*
-----------------