chapter 2

I woke Up In The Morning By the sunlight Hitting my Face from My Glass Window I Have In My Room Which Connect Through My Balcony.. I Sit Up and Look At My wall clock and It's Already 9am In The Morning I Then went Inside My Bathroom and Do My Morning Stuff

 I Sit Up and Look At My wall clock and It's Already 9am In The Morning I Then went Inside My Bathroom and Do My Morning Stuff

After I Put On My Clothes and Shoes I Went Downstairs To Have Some Breakfast With Mom, Dad, and Sulli Unnie... I Great Them Good Morning and Kiss They're heads Like I Always Do Before sitting To my Chair..

Time Skip *Afternoon*

I was Here In My Room Preparing For Today's "Big Event Ect. for billionaires people" Ughhh I Didn't Like To Come at the First place after all But I Have To If Course I Dont Want To Disobey and Disappoint them Just For Useless Reason Though.. Anyways I Was Done Doing My Make up and Hair Now The Last Thing I'm Going To do Is To Put On My Dress and Heels And Yeah This is What I Look Like...

 Anyways I Was Done Doing My Make up and Hair Now The Last Thing I'm Going To do Is To Put On My Dress and Heels And Yeah This is What I Look Like

I Looked at Myself In the Mirror and Took A Deep Breath... I was Standing Here For Quite a Few Minutes And Didn't Realize that Sulli Unnie Entered My Room...

Sulli : Y/n Are You Okey?.. Your Standing There For A Long Time..
Y/n : Ahhh Yes Im O-Okey Unnie...
Sulli :.... You Look Stunning My Beautiful Sister...Just like Always..I Miss My Baby Sister You grow Up So Fast Sweety...
Y/n : I'm Still Your Baby Sister Though..
Sulli : Ohhh Yeahhh... Ready To Go Downstairs?... Mom and Dad Is waiting For Us In the Living Room..
Y/n : Yeah Let's Go...
----------

I Took One Last Look Of Myself before Grabbing My Purse And Went Downstairs With Sulli Unnie...

Mom : Look how Beautiful My Daughter's are...
Dad : Beautiful As You Honey
Mom : Ohhhh Yeahhh *Giggle*
Sulli : Of course We Are.. Anyway Dad Beakhyun, Bambam, and Yugyeom Will be There Also Right?
Dad : Yes Sweety They Are along With Jackson and Sehun So Shall We Go Now?..
Mom&Sulli : Lets go..
Y/n : *Nodded*
----------

If Your Wondering again Whos Bambam, Beakhyun and Yugyeom To Our Family Actually They Are Our Cousin's From my Mom's Family Side and For Jackson and Sehun They Are Also Our Cousin's From My Dad's Family Side.. Anyways After We Left The House We Entered our limousine Who Was In front Of our Main Door
Me, Mom, Dad and Sulli Unnie Entered The Limousine while Our Bodyguards Was In The Other car Driving Behind Us and Then Our Driver Start The Engine and Drove Away..

•Jungkook POV•

Me and The Hyungs Arrived At The Venue Where This Event Held.. I Was In The Table with The Hyungs Drinking Some Wine While Talking With The Other Guests To Be Honest I Can't Wait To See Y/n I was Looking around To See If She Arrived Already But She Is Still Not Here... until I saw Yugyeom with bambam And Jackson The Three of Them Saw Me so They Walk Towards me and Great Me I Also Great Them Back...

Bambam : How Are You Jungkook-ah?
Jungkook : Im Doing Fine Bambam You Three? How are You..
Yugyeom : Good Jungkook..
Jackson : We're Very Good..
Jungkook : *Chuckled*
Jackson : Ohhu Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jin, and Taehyung How Are You all?..
Bts : *Chuckled*
Bambam : Really Hyung?
Jackson : What?
Yugyeom : You Mentioned All of They're Name's One By One?
Jackson : What's Wrong With That?
Bambam : Never Mind Your Always Weird Though...
Jackson : Woahhy Woahh Woahhh Really I'm Weird? this Is Wang Jackson the Most Sexy Guy..
Namjoon : Yeah We Get It...
Jackson : That's Good Haha
----------

While We are All Talking bambam Then Notice That The Choi Family Are Here I Quickly Turned My Head To the Entrance and Saw My Girl Look Stunning and Beautiful.. Yugyeom, Bambam, and Jackson Excuse They're Self's From Us And walk Towards Them...

•Y/n POV•

We Entered the Big Room and It's Quite Amazing Though Not Gonna Lie I Was Looking around and then Bambam oppa, Jackson Oppa and Yugyeom Oppa Walk Towards us They Hug Mom and Dad Along With Sulli Unnie They Then Quickly Hug Me and Softly Ruffle My Hair... I Glared To them...

Y/n : Yahhh My Hair!.
Jackson : so Still Look Good Even Though Your Hair is Messy Y/n-sshi.. HAHA
Y/n : Hahaha Funny..
Jackson : Your Mean...*Pout*
Bambam : We Miss You Both (sulli&Me) It's Been a while Though..
Sulli : Yeah Right But The Important Is We All Saw Each Other Again.. Anyway Where is Sehun and Beakhyun?
Yugyeom : Speaking To Them They Are Already Coming Towards Us *Chuckled*
Mom : Ohh Sehun, Beakhyun You Both Grown Up so Fast..Look How Handsome..
Jackson, Yugyeom, Bambam : ahhh auntie How about Us?
Mom : *Chuckled* Of course You All are Handsome and Beautiful...
Bambam : That's Good To Hear HAHAH
Y/n : Annyeong Sehun Oppa and Beakhyun Oppa!!!
Sehun& Beakhyun : Annyeong Y/n-sshi!! *hug Us*
Sehun : Auntie.. Uncle Lets Go To our Seat Dad, Mom, Aunti and Uncle Are There...
Dad : Ohhh Sure... Let's Go
----------

With That We all Walk Towards Our Seats Which I Saw my aunties and Uncles We Hug Them All and Receive A Lot Of Compliments.. After a Lot Of Compliments We finally Can Seat Down everyone was Talking and Having Fun While we Was Just Drinking our Wine with The Cousin's And Talking To each Other for alot Of Thing's... while I Was Drinking I Saw Someone Who was Looking At Me and I Realize That It's Jungkook I Broke The Eye Contact and Look Away to Continue Drinking My Drink Pretending I Didn't Saw Him.. To be Honest When I Saw His Face all The Harsh Things the Bad Moments and The sad Moments In the past with him went Back To be My Heart Hurt A Lot It's Like I just Cant Move On...

After Quite some Time I excuse myself from them And Stood Up from My Seat And Walk Trough the Hallway and Entered The Girls Restroom I Put Down My Purse In the Counter Sink.. I Look at Myself In the Mirror and Notice That tears was Escaping My Eyes My Tears fall through my Cheeks I Quickly Wipe It Out...

*Thought*"Why Im I Crying Over To That Guy.. He Hurt me And Now That I Saw Him It Feels Like I Want To be with Him again I Want To Hug him I Miss Everything From Him.. But I Know I Have To Move On and Fucos To the Present... Him and Me Is Over already A Long Time ago you can Do This Y/n You Can..Dont Cry"*sign*
-------

With That I Fixed My Make Up Before Walking Out from The Restroom While I Was Walking Trough the Hallway Someone Pulled me and Pinned me To The Wall I Look at the Person and Its The Guy I Hated The Most But At The Same Time I Love The Most... He Was Looking Deep Into my Eyes We Look Into Each Others Eyes For Quite a Long Time.. I then Look Away and Try To Push him away But He Didn't Even Move Not Even a single Muscle...

Y/n : Move Jungkook..
Jungkook : Why Would I?
Y/n : I said Move...Let me Go
Jungkook : No I Wont Allow That.. I Wont Let You Go Ever Again.. Your. Mine.
Y/n : Jungkook We Are Over a Long Time Ago!!!.. You Cheated On Me..*breathing Heavily* You Broke My Heart.. You Hurt Me.. You Broke Our Promises.. You Ruined Everything!
Jungkook : I Regret It Baby.. I realize it Too Late..Your The One I Only Want Please Forgive me. I'm Sorry *Tears Fall*
Y/n : A Single Sorry Is Not enough To bring Back My Trust For You.. It's Not Enough. it's Not Easy To Accept You Back.. You Dont Know What I've Been through..
Jungkook : Y/n Please Just Give me One More Chance.. I'll Prove Everything to you..Just One More Chance...
Y/n : I Don't Know Jungkook I don't Know...*wipe My Tears*
----------

I Pushed him away From me and Thankfully He move back I Then walk Away From Him and Went Back To The Others...

*thought*"Im sorry Jungkook.. I'm Sorry...Its Just It's Hurts A Lot.. But You Know I Love You..from The Bottom of My Heart I will Always Love You My Love.."

To Be Continued~