Chapter 4

•Y/n POV•

I was done Doing My Morning Routine Done Putting my Clothes on done Doing My Hair and Make up This is What I Looked Like..

I was Looking at The Mirror When Suddenly theres a Knocked on My Door I Go and Opened It and Its Sulli Unnie..

Sulli : Are You done?.. Let's Go Downstairs Now?
Y/n : Nae Unnie Kajja..
------------

While me and Sulli Unnie was Walking Downstairs We We're Talking about Last Night About Her and That Guy...

Y/n : So Unnie how Was You Night Went?..Did You Have some fun With Him? *teasing*
Sulli : *Blushing* Ahhh Yes I did Have Some Fun With Him We are Getting to Know Each Other His So Manly Y/n-sshi!
Y/n : Don't Tell me Your Falling for Him?..
Sulli : Uhmmm I Think So..
Y/n : *Giggle* Dont Worry Unnie I Found Him Good Match For You..*Smile*
Sulli : Really?
Y/n : Yep You Both Should Hang Out more..Did You Both Exchange your Numbers?
Sulli : Yeah We Did..*smile*
Y/n : Then That's Great...
-------------

After The Talk We Entered the Dining Room Which we saw Dad and Mom Already Sitting and Waiting for Us To Sit on Our Chair..

Y/n : Good Morning Dad Morning Mom *Kiss They're Forehead*
Sulli : Good Morning Mom and Dad *also kiss They're Forehead*
Mom&dad : Good Morning Our Two Beautiful Daughter's
Dad : Take a Seat and Lets Eat...
------------

We Nodded To Them Before Sitting To Our Chairs then Start Eating Our Food.. While We Were Eating dad Spoke To Us...

Dad : Sulli Dear?..
Sulli : nae Dad?
Dad : How Was Your Talk With soo- hyun?
Sulli : Ohhh It Went Really Great Dad..
Dad : That's Good To Hear.. Anyways You Y/n dear Are You Feeling Good Now?..
Y/n : Ahhh yes Dad Im Totally Fine Now.. sorry For Going Home First..
Dad : No No Dear Its Fine...And Oh by the way Soo- hyun called me lately and He said he Will be Going Here Later To pick You Up Sulli...
Sulli : *Shocked* Wae? Why Is he Going to Pick Me Up?
Dad : He Want To Take You Out.. and Of course He ask For my Permission Which Is I Gave It to Him So Be Ready For Later...
Sulli : Ohh Uhmm O-Okey
Mom : Y/n Dear what Are Your Plans For Today?
Y/n : Nothing Much Mom.. Maybe I'll Just Go With The Girls..
Mom : Oh Okey Tell Them To Come Here When they are free..
Y/n : Sure Mom...*Smile*
-------------

With that We Continue To Eat Our Breakfast While still talking About some Business And Planning some family Vacation And More...

Some Time Later We are Done Eating Our Foods I Excuse Myself To Mom,dad, and Sulli Unnie That I'll Go to Unnie's House Now Which Is My Second House... They Agree and With That I took My Sling Small Bag and Then Took my wallet and Put it inside my Bag Before Grabbing My Phone and Car Keys...I Gave My Dad Mom and sulli Unnie a Kiss On The Head Before Completly walking Out from The Mansion...I went Inside My Car and Drove Away...