Chapter 45

•Y/n POV•

We Are Already here in the Shop Right now We are Just Waiting for our Designer To Go Out with The Gown She Prepared.. Jungkook and Dad Was In the Other Room Trying The Suits They also Prepare... While Me, Mom and Sulli Unnie was Here..

Anna : Hello Ms.Y/n Soon To be Mrs.Jeon *smile* Anyways I'm Sorry For taking so Long But Don't Worry I Designed This With all Of my Best, With Very Good Materials I think This the most Especial Wedding Gowns I ever designed Just For You.. *smile* Mr.Jeon Really Told me To Make the Dress Simple But Yet Elegant Beautiful as You *smile*
Y/n : *Smile* Thank You So Much For Your Efforts..
Anna : No Problem.. Anyways Here is the First Gown Try This On Let's see If This is Good For you *smile*
Mom : Thank You Anna.. Sulli Dear Go and Help Your Sister To put it on..
Sulli : Sure Let's Go Y/n..
---------------

Anna Smile at us While Me and Sulli Unnie Walk Towards the Fitting Room.. anna Gave us the First Gown To Wear And Sulli Unnie Took it And I start Wearing It..

After I Completely Wear the Gown with the Help of Sulli Unnie I take a Look in the Mirror and Check Myself Out...

Sulli : This is beautiful.. It's Really Good at You *smile*
Y/n : Thank You Unnie *smile*
Sulli : I'll Go tell them You are Ready now .. Come out In a Second okey?..*smile*
Y/n : Okey..
--------------

With that sulli unnie walk out While I keep Looking at myself in the Mirror..

•Jungkook POV•

Me and Y/n's Dad Was Done Trying On The Suits and I Already Chose One for the Weeding.. We then Decided To Go back And Check You...

When we entered the Room We saw Y/n's Mom, and Grandma..

Grandma : Ohh Your both Here Already?..
Jungkook : Yes Grandma *smile*
Mom : How Was It Have You Chosen Your Suits Already?...
Jungkook : Yes Mom There's A lot to Choose With But I ended Up Getting the White Suite Since It's Really Nice..*smile*
Mom : Ohh That's Good..*smile*
Dad : Where Is Sulli and Y/n?
Mom : Ohhh Y/n was Still There.. You both come and Have a Sit Y/n will be Out Any second Now...
-------------------

Me and Dad Took a Sit On the couch then Wait for Y/n to come out With The Gown... I was Wondering How She Looks right now... I'm So Exited to see her in a White Dress....

Not so Long Sulli Came Out with a Smile On Her Face...

Sulli : Here is The First Gown..come Out Now Y/n..*smile*
---------------

I looked Towards the Gray Curtains that Slowly Opening Reveling My Girl... she Looked Really Gorgeous In that White Dress...She Noticed me and Gave me a Smile Before Walking Towards Us In a Slowly Motion..

Sulli : What Do You Think?
Mom : It's gorgeous!! *Amazed*
Dad : Really Beautiful *smile*
Grandma : It's Beautiful.. What Is Your Opinion Jungkook-ah?
Jungkook : Any Dresses, Gowns and Clothes she Wear Look really Good, stunning And Beautiful On her..*smile*
Y/n : Stop *Chuckled*
Sulli : ahhh Sweet... Anyways Should we try the Other Gowns?..
Grandma : Yes Go..*smile*
-----------------

Before Y/n walk Away I Gave her a Smile and A Wink While She Just Chuckled at me..

*Time Skip*

Y/n was Trying the 5th Gown Which Was The Last One.. To be Honest All The gown She Wore was Really Beautiful But We Want The One That Was Simple But Gorgeous on her...