chapter 3

The party Was Just A Little bit Boring For Me Like Its For "Famous" People And I Don't like It... I was just Keep Drinking my Glass Of Wine With Sulli Unnie While We are Drinking Dad Came Up To Us with a Guy Behind Him He Smiled To Us and We Just Did The Same and Stood Up Before Dad Introduce Him To Us... I Can Saw The Guys Looking over To Sulli And When I Look Over To Sulli Unnie She was Also Looking At Him... oh well Getting Interested With Each Other Huh...

Dad : Sorry For Disturbing Your Cousin's Bond Time But Let Me Introduce this Young Man Over Here for Just a couple If Minutes..
Everyone This is Kim Soo- hyun His The Son Of my closest Friend...
-----------

We slightly Bowed to Him and he did The Same With a Smile And Then The Oppa's Introduce theirselves until Me and Sulli Unnie's Turn now

Dad : And This Is My Only Two Daughter.. Dear Please Introduce Yourselves..
Y/n : Hi I'm Choi Y/n Nice Meeting You Soo- Hyun Oppa *Shake Hands*
Soo- Hyun : Nice Meeting You Too *Smile*
Sulli : Hi Soo- Hyun Im Choi Sulli Y/n's Older Sister Nice Meeting You By The Way... *smile To Each Other*
-------------

Uhmmm I think They're In Love Ughhhh Omg... Okey Just let Them Both Especially Sulli Unnie Is Still Not In a Relationship just Let her....

Dad : ohhh Okey Let Me leave You Here For a Minute Soo-Hyun Have Fun...
Y/n : Me too Please Excuse me...
Jackson : Us Too HHEHE
------------

They Just both shyly Chuckled while all Of Us are Making Excuses.. The Oppa's Went to Take more Drinks for Themselves While Me, I Decided To Go Out In the Balcony To Have some Fresh Air.. I stood Up There and Feel The Cold Breeze I Closed my eyes and Enjoyed The Air Brushing soft to my Skin...

After a Couple Of Minutes I Opened back My Eyes and Look up To The Sky With the Beautiful Shining Stars But Then When I suddenly Remember a Sweet Moments of Me and Jungkook Just By Thinking Of It I was Smiling Non stop.. But When The Moment He Cheated Flash Trough me Tears Started to Fall From My Eyes I Was Slightly Crying Why Do I Keep Thinking About Him Is It Because I Still Love Him?.. I Keep Crying Everytime I Think Of Him.. It's Just Hurt Me a Lot, It Affect me A Lot.. He broke Our Promises To Each Other, He Broke My Trust to Him And I Don't Think I Still Can Fixed My Broken Heart after The Break Up He Did To Me, He Chose Her Over Me

Y/n : You Gave a Promise But You Just Broke It...
-----------

When I Said that Tears Also Fall At The Same Time I Wiped It Quickly and When Suddenly Someone Spoke Behind Me... I Recognize That Voice.. that Voice I use To love Hearing it Everyday and Everytime..
.
.
.
.
"Jeon Jungkook"

Jungkook : I Made a Mistake.. I Realize It Way Too Late.. I Was Wrong.. I Hurt You.. And Seeing You Cry Because Of Me Make's me Want To Kill Myself for Being Dumb.. That Tears I Hate When I See It In You..
Y/n : ... Why Did You Cheated On Me?..Am I Not Enough? Is There Anything I Didn't Gave To You?.. Am I that disgusting?-
Jungkook : Baby No-
Y/n : THEN WHY?!!!...*Sob* Why Did You Cheated On me With My Best friend..Why Did You Hurt Me!! *crying*
-------------

I looked over To Him With a Teary Eyes I saw Him Also Crying Looking At Me He Raised His Hands and Slowly Place It both on My Shoulder and I Just Let Him.. He Then Slowly Pulled me Into A Hug.. He Buried His Face In My neck Crying More I didn't Respond To His Hug And Just Cry How I Miss To Feel His Hug again..We stayed in that For a Minute Before I Pulled away and Wiped My Tears away from My face I then Look at Him no Emotions..while he was Staring deep Into my Eyes wishing for Gaving him another Chance...