Chapter 16

•Jungkook POV•

I was Smiling Widely while driving back Home Thinking that My girl is probably waiting for me I Fastened the Car so That I Quickly Arrived back Home...Not So long I Arrived I Parked My Car then Quickly Stepped out and went Inside...

Jungkook : Baby I'm Home!!! I have Something For you! Baby?! *look around*
-------------

I didn't Receive Any Response Y/n Usually Run Downstairs Quickly To me When She Heard my Voice and Quickly Gave me a Warm Smile With a Soft Kiss But This time She was Not I  put the Flowers In the Couch then run Upstairs and check Our Room But

I saw... nothing I Opened The Bathroom and check if She was There but She was Still Nowhere to be found I check Everywhere in the house But I didn't See Her I was Tearing Up sick Worried So I went Towards the Closet and When I Opened her closet I Saw her Old Clothes that I Keep I Opened the Curtains and check if Her car was there but Nothing...

Jungkook : Did You Left me again Y/n?
Please Dont..*Cry* I don't know What To do without you in me..where are you Baby please..
-----------

I keep Looking around But then Something Caught my attention its... The Ring I gave Her And A Picture of me and Her in the Beach Tears quickly fall Down from My Eyes I Turned the Picture and Saw her Hand writing "I love You Kookie..and Im Sorry"

Jungkook : No No This Cant be No!!! Y/n!!!!!
-------------

I Clenched the Picture and then Grabbed my Phone Quickly Calling Her but She wouldn't pick up her phone I Was Frustrated So I call Sulli Nonna...

•On Call•

Jungkook : Did She come there? Where is She please Can You hand the Phone To her? I want to Talk To her Please Nonna Please I'm Begging You..*Sob*

Sulli: Jungkook I'm Sorry but She Left...

Jungkook : No No she will never  Left me she Promised.. Did I Do something Wrong To her? Did She told You Anything? *crying*

Sulli : She Didn't Jungkook Even Us
Was Shocked on why she Left Immediately Jungkook I was About to tell You If You both have a Fight With each Other..

Jungkook : No we Didn't we We're Okey before I Left For Work I promise nonna Do you know
Where she is Right now what country She went please Tell Me nonna Please!

Sulli : Jungkook... I'm sorry I Can't Tell You Right Now But I Promise She will be Fine There.. Let's.. lets  just let her away for a Bit Just this time

Jungkook : No Nonna I can't, I can't!!! Please just Tell me Where she is so that I Can Go after her and Bring Her Back Please Ju-st tell me!!!

Sulli : I will Tell you Where she is Jungkook But please Let just Free Her For a Bit She want to be Alone
Let's respect that please I Know You Will Understand Me.. I Promise You that She will Be Back To You Again Lets Do whatever it Takes Just Hear me out and Trust me...

*silent*

Jungkook : *sob and Sign* Okey Nonna But Let's Bring her back

Sulli : We will Jungkook Dont worry Everything will be Fine I sent one of our mens to keep an Eye On Y/n So don't worry Arraseo?

Jungkook : Okey *sob*

•End call•

What Really Happened y/n Why did You left me Without even Telling me a Word Please Be safe Baby... Dont worry I'll get You Back To me... I'll Find Out Everything Just please Dont Gave up On us.. We Promise each Other Remember... please Dont Break It Baby Please..*Cry*

•Y/n POV•

I was already here In the plane looking down the Window Felling Guilt rushed through my body Tears Non Stop falling From My Eyes my Phone Keeps Ringing and A lot of messages and its from Jungkook and the others I Just Ignored it then Turned it Off I just decided to sleep Cause I feel Stressed out and I Cried all Day..

Time Skip *Arrived at New York*

I Just Arrived at The Airport... I then I Put on my Sunglasses and Took of My Jacket I saw The Guard that I contact lately Coming towards me He Bowed at Me Before Getting all My Luggages and Put it in the Car.. I sign before Steeping in...

Guard : Welcome to New York again Ms.Y/n
Y/n : Thank You
Guard : Do You want To Go hlme now ms.Y/n?
Y/n : Yeah Let's go Im tired
Guard : Yes Ms.Y/n
--------------

And With that The Guard Drove away on the Way to The House That Me and my Family Own The rest Of The Ride I Just Slept because I Don't Wanna Cry again the More I cried The More Guilt build inside me..just Thinking To Jungkook I Immediately Cry I feel bad

Time Skip *House*

Guard : Ms.Y/n We are Here..
Y/n : *woke up* Ohhh ..Thank you For waking me Up
Guard : No problem Ms.Y/n
Y/n : Please Dropped my Luggages in my Bedroom Door I'll Just get ready Before I Unpacked My stuff
Guard : *Nodded* *Bowed*
--------------

He Opened The Car Door For me Then I quickly Stepped out from the Car so I entered The House and went Straight To my Bedroom I Took One of My luggages so That I can Get My Clothes..
I hopped in my shower then Take a quick Warm shower

After Taking a Shower I wrapped the Towel around My Body then Do My night Skin Care Routine Before Getting My Clothes Then Wore It..

I bun my Hair Up Before Unpacking all My Luggages and Put Everything On Where it Belongs...

While I was Unpacking My Luggages full Of clothes I Found Jungkook's Hoodie ..I smile and Then Inhaled the Scent It Smells Really like Him yes I Took Some 4 Of His Hoodies Well I dont Care I love Wearing His Hoodies and Clothes Only His No one Else.. anyways  I Put in the The Closet and continue to Unpack My Clothes..this is a Lot of Work To do *sign*

To be Continued~