Chapter 5

After that came the true horror:

Taking pictures. 

Jungkook had invited a friend who also happened to be a professional photographer, and he offered to take pictures of you as it would look good on his résumé. 

It was obvious who you could relate more to. 

He introduced himself as Min Yoongi. Apparently, he had taken pictures before of Jungkook on various occasions. 

It turned out he was good at directing the two of you, even though he seemed to be a bit annoyed by the fact that you wouldn't kiss each other so he can get a good shot. 

"Damn, your poses are drier than your vows", he mumbled after he told Jungkook repeatedly to get closer to you.

He did.

But it was only by three atoms, not more, not less. 

After about half an hour he granted you a break to go around and talk to the guests. 

Guests that you had no idea who they were. 

You were surprised that Jungkook even knew your name when he introduced you to the first person. 

You chatted for a bit, not talking too much about your relationship with him and instead focusing on small talk, like weather and the drinks that were being served. 

Jungkook left you out of sight for barely a second and Hoseok was already by your side offering you champagne. 

You took it gladly, realizing that your now-husband didn't even ask you if you wanted any. 

This would be something worth getting a divorce over. 

He looked at you for a few moments and you expected him to either hug or congratulate you, but instead, he pinched your arm. 

"HEY! Ouch, that hurt. What's wrong with you?"

"I wanted to see if this is a dream."

"Then why did you pinch me?" You pinched him back.

"Because I knew you would do what you just did. Ouch." He rubbed his arm. 

You shook your head in response and took a sip of the champagne. 

"Anyway, when's the honeymoon?"

You almost choked on your drink. 

"There is no honeymoon. We're getting divorced next week", someone behind you answered. 

Jungkook looked at the two of you, then stopped at you. "Yoongi wants to take pictures again in five minutes", he informed you, then left.

"Is it just me or is he kinda grumpy?", your friend asked. 

"He's been like this since I've known him. Which is only a few hours, but still."

"You're really up to some stuff. Basically living the dream."

"It's no big deal, is it?", you asked anxiously. "I mean, people do this all the time. Grimes did it, didn't she?" You looked around and noticed that a part of the guests was already starting to leave. 

"Yeah, but Grimes got into his pants first and then married him. And may I remind you that they have kids? You two only kissed once."

"We didn't kiss."

Hoseok furrowed his brows, looking between you and the altar, and then it hit him. 

"Ooh, that's why he made you wear the veil. That makes sense. So he didn't kiss you?"

You shook your head. 

"Well, he made a pretty good job at making all of us think he did. He even fooled me, too."

You laughed, but at that moment, you remembered what Jungkook whispered in your ear and how he basically said that they were stupid enough to buy the marriage thing. 

Either it was because you hadn't eaten for the whole day and that made you grumpy, or because you just made a really bad decision, but Jungkook suddenly seemed very arrogant in hindsight.