Chapter 6

You couldn't believe Yoongi made you go outside just to take pictures.

Moreover, Jungkook even agreed.

On that occasion, he also said goodbye to some guests that were scheduled to go home on the boat.

You were happy that Hoseok was staying until the next day.

If someone had told you this morning that you were about to marry the guy whose wedding you were supposed to attend...

... you would've probably laughed at first, but as soon as he would mention money, it would be more plausible.

"Can you hold her waist and look in the background? And can you look at his face?"

He worded it like he was asking you to do it when instead you knew he would hit you two if you said no.

Jungkook did as told, even more annoyed, if possible.

Yoongi looked at you through the lens, then put it down with a sigh.

"Listen. I know your day was probably very tiring and I understand that. But if you keep acting like this, I'm sure there won't be a single picture that is worth putting on my website because you look like you ate lemons. Jungkook, stop acting like you're a virgin and Y/N, stop looking like you don't know him, just act natural."

"That is natural", you slipped.

You didn't even realize what you had just said. Only when Jungkook tweaked your arm and gave you a warning look, you were aware that you might have crossed the line. You glanced over to Yoongi, only to notice that he wasn't even paying attention to you.

Either because you said something you shouldn't have or because Jungkook was tired of standing around, he took your waist and pulled you close enough that you could headbutt him if he were to get any closer.

Not that you were thinking about it, you signed a contract after all.

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying", Yoongi encouraged you.

Jungkook has decided to go the extra mile.

He took a strand of your hair that was left loose on purpose and pretended to tuck it behind your ear.

Debbie Ryan was quacking in the background.

"Keep going, this is getting better."

You interlaced your fingers with his. He laughed at the gesture, but you weren't sure if it was for real or if he did it for the camera.

You noticed that it got dark quickly, which was unusual for June, but when you looked in the sky, you saw the dull clouds.

It was the perfect moment for Yoongi's camera.

The moment his flash lit up the scenery, there was a lightning flash. You flinched and even Jungkook was caught by surprise.

"Did you get that?", you asked, ignoring the fact that you had squeezed his hand.

Yoongi was looking at the small display, pressing a few buttons.

He smiled and went over to the two of you to show you the photo.

It was good.

Really good.

"I'm gonna put this as my banner, that's for sure. This is one of the best shots I ever got."

He high-fived you both, and even Jungkook looked pleased. He even smiled a little and nodded at the picture.

You were about to say that you were cold when you felt the first raindrops on your skin.

"We should go. I don't want the camera to get wet. Go ahead, I'm gonna try and get a few last shots from behind."

Jungkook took your hand and pretended to lead you towards the hotel.

More rain was starting to fall, and you were the only one sleeveless. You tried your best to ignore it.

Jungkook must've noticed it, though, and he did something that you didn't quite expect.

He took off his suit jacket and put it around your shoulders.

You were about to joke that he's supposed to act natural, not like he's a teenage boy who wants to impress girls when he quietly said "Try not to ruin the dress."

It was a little... disappointing.

"Why, wanna keep it for your third wife?"

He rolled his eyes. "You might need it again"

He didn't explain what he meant by that. Instead, he put an arm around your shoulder and stopped to look back at Yoongi for a moment.

"We should hurry up. We can shoot another day if you want to, but I think I have enough high-quality material. I don't wanna risk getting the camera wet and losing the pictures", he yelled and ran to catch up.

As the rainfall started to grow heavier, the three of you headed to the hotel as fast as possible. 

The 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖆𝖌𝖊 Dilemma ║ 🄹🄹🄺On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara