Chapter 8 - eat me

Chapter 8

Warning: smut!!

The ride to Izuku's house was full of laughter. They talked about themselves, their childhood, and their favorite things. Talking to someone never was his thing, but tonight, just for a while, it won't hurt. "What are we going to do when we get to your house?" Izuku licked his lips and relaxed into his seat. "Something fun like..."
"Like?"
"Making out on the couch, then taking it to the bed, where our game begins." Nothing came out of his mouth, he just stared at Izuku with wide eyes. The fantasies of what they could do flew around his head, making him excited and anxious at the same time.
"You want to do it?" He hated how his voice shook. "Only if you are comfortable with it." The car turned left, to the poorer side of the city. "After I found out you were a virgin, it was a big turn on. I want to be the only one to hold you."
"I'm not sure." Izuku's hand landed on his thigh, going up. "It's alright to be nervous, but don't worry, I will take good care of you."
The car stooped in front of a nice-looking house. It wasn't large and it was well hidden behind the taller buildings. The only two windows were on the third floor, but it was hard to see through them because it was dark. It had a nice grey stoned wall and a modern door. "We're here." He got out of the car, shutting the door behind him, still looking fascinated at how this place looks good. Izuku led him inside, locking the door behind them and taking his jacket off.
When Izuku turned on the lights, he was greeted with a large living room. It had a nice wooden floor that tuned with the furniture. The black leather couch with a coffee table was in the middle of the room and at his left was a small Scandinavian kitchen connected to the living room. On his right was a wooden spiral staircase leading to the second floor.

                    >>WARNING SMUT<<

"Do you like it here?" Izuku stood behind him, kissing and nipping at his neck. "Don't leave any marks." He said sharply, turning his head to the side so Izuku could have better access. With a hum, the man continued to kiss the neck, his hands traveling to the base of his white shirt. Katsuki watched the hands doing quick work with his belt, as he leaned more into Izuku's chest. Izuku took the t-shirt, pulling the base to his mouth for him to hold it. He bit into the fabric, carefully, so he wouldn't bite Izuku. Now, his chest was at the full view with his t-shirt up in his mouth.
Thankfully, Izuku's home was warm, and not cold. He watched Izuku's hand travel up his abs to his chest. "It's so beautiful." Was it just him or Izuku's voice got deeper? The man moved to his nipples, circling around it before massaging it. His breath got heavier the more Izuku played with them. "That's it, baby, let me take control." He let out a whine, wanting Izuku to do more. The man turned him around, the t-shirt falling from his mouth with a trace of saliva, and connected their lips. The kiss was soft at first, he could smell the whiskey from the man, and it made him want to taste it on the man's tongue. Izuku bit his bottom lip and pulled him closer. His hands squeezed Katsuki's butt, making him let out a moan. Their tongues met, and Katsuki could taste the alcohol, now mixing with the mint on his tongue.
His legs started to give up on him from the pleasure. Izuku's hands were the only thing keeping him up. His back met the wall with a bit of force, taking his breath away just for a second. Izuku's leg got between his, putting a bit of pressure on his crouch. His hands were pinned on the wall, so Izuku was completely in power. The man kissed him again before going to his ear and licked it.
"I want to eat you up so badly, let me eat you up." Izuku's movements became rougher, more intense, and that made him slowly lose his mind. "Y-yes, yes please." The man groaned at the response, pulling Katsuki up.
His legs got around Izuku's waist, and his arms around Izuku's neck. They kissed like that for a while before he was thrown on the couch.
"On your four, now!" He shivered at the voice Izuku said it in. It was full of lust and danger. But he obeyed, looking anywhere but Izuku's eyes. His cheeks redden when Izuku sat behind him, both hands on Katsuki's ass. Izuku put down his jeans and then his boxers revealing his pink hole. The man let out an animalistic sound, making him close his eyes, waiting for Izuku's next move. The hands on his cheeks spread him a bit more before Izuku leaned closer and licked it. His tongue teased around his hole, and that was enough to make him groan. The pleasure was something new to him, and he loved it. "You have such a pretty ass, baby. So ready for me to suck it." And after those words, Izuku showed his tongue inside. The feeling made him almost fall forward, his arms nearly gave up. But a spank made him come to reality fast.
The hit burned on his sensitive skin nicely, leaving a red mark behind.
Izuku's tongue went deeper, the tip his tongue hitting a weird spot inside. He tried to hold his moans by biting his hand while the man sucked him. His skin became more sensitive by the minute. Tears rolled down his face, as he came closer to his climax.
Izuku noticed and sucked harder, earning a choked whine. "Wait! I-Izu I'm close." The man acted like he didn't hear that, continuing to eat his ass. His arms gave up as he fell forward into the couch, cumming with a loud moan. His body trembled from the hard orgasm, falling dead on the couch. This was the fastest orgasm he had.
Izuku licked his lips, petting his back. "You taste so good. We have to repeat this." He could feel Izuku pulling him up to his chest, lulling him to sleep by telling him sweet praises.