Chapter 11 - attack

Chapter 11

He quickly dodged the attack from the man, using his explosion to fly himself up. The guy caught up quickly, turning around, and successfully kicking him in his side.
With another explosion, he landed a bit lighter, immediately dodging a fist aimed at his face. The hit left a hole in the ground, telling him just how strong the man is.
Katsuki got up, holding his side, which will surely be bruised. He ran to the guy, avoiding the attack and landing a hit on the man's chest. It made the guy lose his balance, and Katsuki used that chance to strike again.
He barely missed the flying knife that flew last his head and left a line on his cheek. The guy took advantage of his unfocused eyes and slammed him into the grown with full force. Katsuki's hands immediately took the hand holding him down and used his explosion to burn the guy's hand. He noticed the burned muscles were replaced by new ones, surrounding the whole hand and making it stronger.
Instead of trying to push the hand away, his arm aimed for the chest again. He used a stronger explosion, making the guy fly away from him. "You little shit." The villain laughed, standing up again.
It didn't take long for the guy to attack again. His attacks were harder to dodge 'cause he was forced out, so he got some nasty hits. Using his quirk in full power around the trees close to old houses wasn't a good idea, so he had to hold back.
With a nice front aerial, he hit the guy in the head, then exploding himself up and blew an explosion on the guy's back. The dust around him rose as he landed on his feet, and it was blocking his view.
He didn't notice the hit coming, everything was in slow motion as the dust waved around him and he took a blow in his chest. Katsuki felt his body crash on the ground, his breath was nowhere to be found. His mind started to panic. He couldn't breathe, and the guy started to come closer.
"Sayōnara you fucker." The guy spotted out and put his arm up, preparing for another hit. His head turned to the side, waiting for his death to come, but it never happened.
His body was met with a cold wave. Ice? The guy's arm was frozen with half of his body too. Shoto was standing at the entrance to the park, out of breath with sweat running down his face. His body relaxed a little at the sight of his classmate. He tried to get up, but the pain in his chest wasn't making it easy. At least his breath was back.
Shoto helped him stand up, holding him close. "You alright?"
Katsuki nodded, moving away from Shoto and whipped down the dirt from his pants. The sound of breaking ice made them both turn back at the guy. "We are running away. The police are on their way." Shoto said. The sentence made him panic, tho. Who called the police, and what did they tell them? "Don't worry, some lady said she heard explosions in the park, so I told her to call the cops."
Just as he was about to thank him, the ice broke, and pieces came flying at them. Shoto hugged him, shielding him from the ice. He got one hit on the side of his head, making blood coming down his face.
Shoto's back was covered in small pieces of ice, making his white shirt soaked with red.
"Fuck! Shoto are you-" "I'm fine." Police sirens were heard in the distance, together with heroes. The guy glared at them, leaving. "We will see each other again."
Three policemen came rushing to them, helping Shoto and him to get up. Ejiro showed up too, looking like he was about to faint. "Dude! Are you trying to bring me a heart attack!"
And with tears in his eyes, Ejiro threw himself at them, choking them in a hug. He hated how the man grew up. Katsuki was becoming one of the smallest guys. But it had its benefits.
"Mind explaining what happened?" Some old man asked them, he guessed it was the detective. "I was attacked." The man nodded, telling them to follow him.
They were taken to a police station, where they continued to ask him questions. Ejiro told them how he got a text from Katsuki, showing his phone as evidence. Shoto told them how Ejiro spawned him with messages, telling him to go after Katsuki cause he was in danger.
When it finally came to his turn, he told them when he noticed the guy following him and that all the guy told him was that he was his target. Why or any other intentions were unknown.
His teacher was called, together with his mother. She looked like he did something wrong. Like he was sitting here because he did something.
He hated it. Shoto was soon taken to the nurse with him. He had some bruises and scratches, while Shoto had his whole back covered in cuts. Thankfully not deep ones. "Thanks for saving me." "Any time." Shoto gave him a warm smile, that he didn't know he needed until it was there.
His phone buzzed. Shoto moved to sit next to him, looking at his texts. "Daddy?" The teasing tone made his cheeks blush. He pushed Shoto to the side playfully and opened the messages.
"Shut up, I forgot to rename him." "So I'm guessing it's that villain?" He forgot that he never mentioned Izuku's name in front of his friends. "Yes." Katsuki said and looked over the text. There was a location written there.

Location: xx//xx\\xx<

Tonight around seven<

Dress nice ;) <