Chapter 39 - attention

Chapter 39

A/N Since it's my b-day, I decided to give you a present and write a chapter for you guys. Thank you all for supporting me and making writing so much better. (◍•ᴗ•◍)
I love you all!

Izuku spent the rest of the day with some men that decided to stay longer than necessary. Katsuki didn't have a word in it as always and had to wait in the bedroom to not bring any unwanted attention.

His heart ached at the lack of Izuku's interest today, but it's not like Izuku is at fault. The few times, specifically two times Izuku showed up was to ask him f he was hungry or if he needs anything.

Katsuki said he was fine and continued reading a boring book about psychology or something. His mind still wandered to the thought of running away through the window.

It wasn't until late at night that Izuku came back to join him in the bed. And he would be lying if he wasn't disappointed when Izuku just threw himself in the bed without a word.

Even though he hugged him at night, Katsuki wanted some conversation with him. But the man was out like a light, snoring into his ear, making Katsuki want to strangle him with a pillow.

Who knows how tomorrow is gonna be. Will Izuku just drag him to the party and make him listen to language he didn't understand or will he try to make him somehow communicate?

He just didn't want to go so badly. The last time they went somewhere like this, Izuku was shot and he brought himself nightmares.

His pulse was rising, adrenaline rushing through him at the memory. He needs to calm himself down or there will be no sleep tonight. Izuku promised him some freedom tomorrow but he wasn't sure if that was true anymore.

Sleep didn't come as fast as he wanted, his eyes were closed but his mind was still working on one hundred percent. Why did he feel so unsure of everything?

When he was around Izuku, he felt free, not now though. He felt like he wasn't in control of his life anymore. Before, when Izuku told him that he owned him, Katsuki was proud to hear that. Now the sentence brought anger.

Izuku moved behind him, pulling him closer. Izuku's grip around his body felt more like a cage, not letting him go any time soon. He will have to talk about this with Izuku shortly, or it will end him.
.
.
.
They were leaving right after breakfast. It was awkward. Izuku was talking on his phone the whole time, so they ended up not talking about anything.

Suddenly, the waffle wasn't as delicious as before. At least they will go to the town, not with Izuku, who had another meeting this afternoon. He will be left alone with a bodyguard.

Maybe he will found a gym and let out some anger there. Or maybe he will try to play with the bodyguard a bit, trying to run away from him. That sounded like fun.

"-suki, Katsuki!" His head shot up at his name, looking up at worried Izuku. "Is something wrong, gorgeous?" Finally, Izuku was paying attention to him, now it's his chance.

"Actually, there is so-" Katsuki started but was cut off by someone walking through the door in the rush. A man in a suit ran up to Izuku with a rush, whispering something Katsuki couldn't quite make out.

Izuku played with his glass, nodding at something. When the man pulled away, Izuku got up, ready to follow the man. "I'm sorry, our conversation has to wait. You can go to the city after you're done eating. I will send someone to look out for you."

"What's so important?" Katsuki asked, looking disappointed at the waffle. "An emergency I have to deal with-" "Monsieur?" The man looked impatient, ready to step again if Izuku ends up talking once more.

"Sorry, pumpkin. I have to go." And he was alone. Well... What now? Katsuki threw the waffle away, even though he hated wasting food. He didn't feel like eating anymore.

After a bit of sulking a guy with black hair came to him, not saying anything, he just stood there, staring at Katsuki. What a creep. He wanted to go outside but wasn't sure if he could go yet.

Katsuki guessed the bodyguard was the one who was supposed to take him out. So, he took his jacket and wallet, put on his shoes, and went through the front door. As expected, the guy followed.
.
.
.
He has thirty minutes to get ready for the party he doesn't want to go to. After letting out some steam at the gym, he felt more relaxed. Two hours working out can make miracles.

When he finally got back to the hotel, Izuku wasn't there. The security told him they will meet in the car, and that's the only thing he hoped will actually happen. But these days, he shouldn't get his hopes up.

Some maid brought him a suit. Nothing special, just a black vest,  white dress shirt, and trousers with a red tie he wasn't going to wear. He eyed it for a bit before he took the dress shirt and put it on.

Just putting the stuff on probably took him fifteen minutes, taming his hair back another five, and trying to find his way outside another ten.

Thankfully, he made it on time, finding the black car waiting for him outside. Izuku was halfway in the car, waving at him. Katsuki didn't move for a second, unsure of what to do. He didn't want to go but could he say no? It was too late for that.

Izuku didn't notice his hesitation, opening the door for him. Katsuki got into the car, leaning against the soft seat. He could see the sun setting, the sky turning pitch black.

Just one night, he can do that.

Izuku got in, sitting close. Katsuki could feel the other's warm, it was kind of nice. Maybe he should start talking now? But that sounded wrong.

How was he even supposed to start? Hey, did you know you are getting too possessive of me? Hell, no. He needs to think this through.

"It's not far away." Izuku said, but Katsuki wasn't really paying attention. "Huh?" The man let out a chuckle while moving his hand to caress Katsuki's hair.

"You should pay attention." Is Katsuki really the one who should be paying attention? "I said that it's not far away. It's a well-known place, perfectly secure so you don't have to worry."

Yeah, like he will believe that. Secure place or not, shit can happen. Izuku didn't try to talk to him again. The man was looking at his phone. A new message about something getting destroyed by Shigaraki.

They just can't take a break, can they?

Twenty minutes in the car was spent by Izuku making phone calls to get more information about the situation. Katsuki thought he will die because of boredom until their driver called that they were here.

Looking out of the window, Katsuki saw the most vivid building in his life. The place was full of life, people going in and out. The reflectors reflected the light, which made the building stand out even more.

Well fuck. So much for a peaceful night.

A/N Big thanks to @ShonenKatsuMiBoi and @teenchan. These two helped me with my grammar and made the story better for both me and you. (´∩。• ᵕ •。∩')

Thank you for your help!