Chapter 15 - big brother energy

Chapter 15

On his walk home, Dabi didn't follow him. The man sat on the motorcycle and rode off to who knows where, and he would lie if he wasn't curious where.
His house was quiet, the silence was calming from the hard day they had. With a huff, he set his bag to the side, going to the kitchen. He found a small note on the fridge, telling him his parents went on an unexpected trip. They will be back in three days, and if something happens he should call neighbors because their phones won't be available.
No wonder his parents didn't pick him. He set the note to the side, going to his room. The homework wouldn't do itself.
It felt like hours passed, but it was only an hour and a half. His head snapped up at the loud noise in the kitchen. He was on the last math problem when he heard something crashing on the floor on the first floor. Did someone break in?
Someone cursed, looking through cabinets for something. Katsuki ran downstairs to find Dabi instead of an intruder. "The fuck?"
Dabi looked at him sheepishly from the floor where he was whipping up the water from the ground. "I tried to cook. It never ends well." "I can see that." Katsuki helped to clean up the mess while Dabi sat back with defeat.
"What are you doing here?" He started to get some ingredients for Ramen, moving around the kitchen with ease. "I told you. I'm something like your bodyguard, and since your parents aren't home, I'm staying in the house." Katsuki rolled his eyes, continuing to chop the vegetables. "You could at least tell me, not break in. You almost gave me a heart attack."
"Sorry about that."
A silence followed. Katsuki cooked the Ramen in peace, and when done, he took two bowls. "Hungry?" He asked, getting the man's attention in instant. "Like a wolf." Dabi took the bowl with Ramen and sat beside Katsuki.
When he tasted the food, he couldn't hold the moan. "Fuck, this is good." The proud feeling raised in Katsuki's chest at the praise.
"I'm telling my boss I tasted your cooking sooner than he did. That will make him so fucking jealous." "Why?" It slipped past his lips without permission, but it was too late now.
"I and the boss have a close bond. We just like to fuck each other day." That made him laugh, he watched Dabi took out his phone and write the message together with a picture of the Ramen. The answer came immediately. The empty threats Izuku threw Dabi's way were ridiculous. Both of them laughed their asses off at some of them, but the Ramen was getting cold so Dabi put the phone to the side, and started to eat again. "I'm taking care of the dishes since you cooked." That was fair. Dabi finished his bowl first, standing up to go wash it. When Katsuki was done, the man took his bowl too. It was a bit awkward but, he could get used to it.
Dabi had the big brother energy. Ruffing his hair and helping him out like he was a kid. "I'm taking the couch." Katsuki offered the guest room, but Dabi instead of taking the couch. So he took out the fluffy blanket and a pillow and threw them at the man.
After that, they separated. Dabi watched the TV while Katsuki went back to his room.
.
.
.
The morning light was as annoying as always. With a groan, he pushed himself up from the bed and started to stretch his muscles. His uniform was hanging in the closet, already waiting for him. He took it out, looking at it with a proud grin. It's time for school.
After his morning routine, he rushed down the stairs, finding Dabi in a black motorcycle jacket and two helmets. The sound of his footsteps alerted the man of his presence, but Dabi didn't turn around to look at him. "Good morning." The sleepy voice Dabi had was rough. Katsuki almost didn't register what he said. "Ah-, good morning."
They had half an hour before school started, that was enough for him to walk there. On the way to his boots, he was stopped by Dabi's hand on his shoulder. "Where are you going?"
"To school?"
Dabi took his hand and led him back to the living room. "I told you, I'm taking you to school." So that's why the second helmet.
He didn't want to go with Dabi. His morning walks to school were always calming, it made him relax. But he didn't want to mess with that guy either. The way he put down the villain in the school was chilling.
So they stayed home for a bit longer. Katsuki made breakfast while Dabi sat on the sideboard across him, watching him. The worst thing was that when Dabi was completely quiet, he couldn't feel his presence like the man wasn't there.
He finished the breakfast, getting half of it to Dabi. The man took it, thanking him.
"Once you finish school, meet me at the gate." He agreed and went to get his bag. Dabi was right behind him, giving him the helmet. The motorcycle was parked behind his house, so it won't look suspicious. Now, that he got a closer look at it, he noticed it was a street motorcycle ZX6R. Katsuki saw similar ones in magazines, but never in real life.
"Put the helmet on, and set your arms around my waist." Dabi sat first, he went right after him, doing everything Dabi told him. He never had a motorcycle, but he wanted to get a driving license for one.
The motor started and Dabi set off right away. It didn't take them long to get to school, even though Dabi didn't take the main road. Shoto was already there, looking at them weirdly, but when Katsuki put the helmet off, he relaxed.
"Don't forget I'm picking you up." "Yeah, yeah." Dabi ruffled his hair and started to leave. Shoto was already making his way to him. "Who was that?" "My bodyguard."
They walked off, past the main gate to the school property. "You hired one?" A cat came to Shoto's leg, meowing at him. They both kneeled, petting the white cat. It started to show up at the begging of this year, the owner wasn't found so they let it stay here. But the cat was a shy creature, it didn't come to anyone. Shoto was the cat's favorite one.
"No, it's one of Izuku's men." "Alright, if he does something, tell me. And the principal wants to see us. It's about yesterday." Katsuki knew they will talk with the principal, Aizawa informed him about it pretty well.

A/N I'm sorry that this chapter isn't very interesting, the next one should have more action. (ㆁωㆁ)

>>>And I'm hoping you like this story so far. (⸝⸝⸝'꒳'⸝⸝⸝)

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day.
(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤