Chapter 29 - Katsuki vs Daigo

Chapter 29

"Understood." The beast said, taking Katsuki in one of his large hands and throwing him across the street right into the glass door.
It broke at the impact of his body slamming into not so thin glass. The pieces cut through his skin when he tried to move but he had to get up. The beast or Daigo or whatever that thing is was heading his way, preparing to throw him around some more.
Getting up on his feet brought some afford out, but he managed to put out a fighting stance. There was no time to think, close combat was the easiest and fastest way to put down Daigo.
Katsuki slightly changed his posture more into the type when you are about to run a marathon. One knee on the floor while the other was raised in the air, both of his hands before him, his head up, looking at the target.
He moved.
With full speed together with explosions, he charged at the guy in hopes of getting a hit in the stomach. Daigo tried to block it with his fist and hit him. Katsuki had to cancel the attack and dodge it. The fist missed him, hitting the floor and making a cloud of dust rise around them.
With the dust around, it was almost impossible to see but Katsuki had a good memory and knew where Daigo was. So he flew himself into the air before attacking the cloud of dust.
His palm heated up and with a bit of luck, he would be able to hit the guy. The explosion he set off clears the view immediately, revealing disoriented Daigo.
Sadly, the guy had fast reflexes and dodged Katsuki's attack. Rating both of his arms up, Daigo tried to hit him since he was right in front of him.
Katsuki knew what was about to happen and distanced himself before he could get hit. By the looks of it, the only attack Daigo knew was throwing fists around, not like Katsuki complained.
All he had to do is dodge and then attack. He waited until the guy ran after him and attacked again. The hit was stronger, making the ground broke into small pieces underneath it, but Katsuki still managed to avoid it, except for the flying chunks of ground.
None of them were sharp enough to broke through his skin but were hard enough to leave bruises for later. But for now, he had to ignore the pain and strike.
His palm heated up again, and Katsuki set an explosion big enough to send Daigo flying backward. The proud grin rose upon his face but he celebrated too soon.
Slice was still there, looking at their fight, and when Daigo got a hit, she stepped in. Katsuki avoided a few of the blades coming out of her hair, the one he couldn't avoid ended up in his thigh, but he didn't make any move to pull it out. The last thing he wanted was to die because of blood loss.
In the meantime, Daigo was starting to recover. When Katsuki noticed him coming it was too late, he was met with a tough blow that made him slide on the solid ground like it was made out of ice.
This only left him with one option, if he uses his strongest attack, he would be able to knock down the big guy, leaving only the woman. But there was a big risk using other bigger explosions due to this attack.
There was no more time for other choices, he needs to grab what he can as fast as possible. He flew himself from the surface, just high enough for his attack to be effective.
His hands were crossed, and one of his palms was in a different direction to make him spin. The fire around him rose up, making some sort of barrier while he speeded his way to Daigo.
The guy raised his fist, ready to block. But the problem was that in the second hand, he had something similar to the injection he saw when they were attacked at school. The same one the stranger got so powerful from.
The liquid was injected into the beast's vein and with a loud roar, the guy struck at Katsuki without hesitation. His most powerful attack was stopped in a matter of seconds, knocking out his breath and sending him straight back to the ground.
His whole body hurt, his hands were burning, his leg felt like it was on fire and somehow he could feel every cut and bruise on his body. His ears were ringing, but the footsteps coming his way could be heard as loud stomping.
Suddenly, he was lifted from the ground, the guy held him with both hands. One keeping his arms being his back and the other gripping his hair so he had to look up at the smirking woman.
Her face got close to his, and if his hands weren't held, he would smack that stupid smirk from her face. "Are you done?"
Katsuki gathered the blood in his mouth before spitting it in her face. The disgust on her face made him kind of proud. "Guess not." She said, whipping the blood with her fingers. "Knock him out." Like he wasn't already losing consciousness on his own.
The hand from his hair was raised up, and Katsuki closed his eyes ready for the blow. But it never came.
Daigo was smashed to the side, the blow made him lose grip on him so he took the chance and ran just from the guy's reach.
Taking in the scene, the thing that blew the guy away was... a cannonball?! Momo was waving from one of the buildings, the cannon next to her together with Denki and Ejiro. They wore a proud grin, ready for another attack. Where is Shinsō?
The thought was interrupted when the guy was starting to get up, Slice was next to him, looking ready to murder. He doesn't have the energy for both of them so instead of attacking, he flew up to his friends. Just as he landed on the roof, they were already dragging him out of the villains' sight.
"What were you thinking?!" Mom yelled. The last thing he wanted was to hear her complaints so he asked his own question. "Where are the others?"
Thankfully, Momo concentrated on his question. "They were attacked as well, so I sent Shinsō to them while we went to find you and Ejiro. The heroes can't get in because some kind of barrier is around us, so our teacher is trying to contact heroes with flying quirks."
"How the fuck do you know that?" She pointed at the earphone. "They were able to contact us thanks to the device."
The building shook, making them go into panic mode. Ejiro ran to look down from the edge of the building. "Guys, we have a problem. The guy is climbing up and by the looks of it, the building won't make it."
Fuck, the heroes won't arrive any time soon, he had to think. If there was somebody...
"Momo! Make me a phone." She looked at him with a shocked expression that soon turned into a confused one. "A p-phone?" "Yes, God damn it!"

A/N Hello guys! I wanted to inform you that I'm not sure if I'm able to post a new chapter tomorrow, so I'm apologizing if I don't. (٥↼_↼)
I will try to make it up to you by writing a longer chapter. ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ