Chapter 21 - where is he

^^^
^
^

A/N I can't believe this is happening. Did this fandom really go crazy?! People are threatening Horikishi (the author of MHA/BNHA) for their ship to happen.

Please don't do this.

It's disgusting. Horikoshi can do whatever he wants!
This is getting out of the hands.
I'm very disappointed in this fandom.
ಠ︵ಠ

    Chapter 21

It felt like all eyes were on him, but he highly doubted it. Everybody was minding their own business. Katsuki observed some of them. One looked more dangerous than the other, it was easy to see the types of villains.
There were the quiet ones, his favorite, the talkative ones, they were annoying most of the time and drinking the most. And his least favorite, the sluts. Men surrounded by women, thinking they can have anything with money and gold. Even looking at that kind of person was making him cringe in disgust.
Katsuki was, of course, always careful not to stare for too long, any kind of eye contact could lead to a conversation, and that was the opposite of what Izuku wanted him to be doing.
So he kept himself low in the corners of the rooms that were slowly filling with the smoke of cigarettes. The smell made him stop breathing numerous times but that stopped working after some time.
There were a few other doors that lead somewhere, but he wasn't sure if it was ok to leave. But when some fucker blew the smoke in his face, he said fuck it and left through the first door.
Today had to be his lucky day because the door led to a rooftop. The cold wind hit him in the face as a welcome gesture. The stars started to be slightly visible, and the moon was showing up too.
The roof didn't have any fence or falling protection which made it even better. Without a second thought, he sat on the edge, his legs swinging in the air.
The view was nice, Katsuki watched as the salmon sky turned into indigo. There was clapping beneath him, so Izuku had already started his speech.
It was quiet for about fifteen minutes when he suddenly heard someone walking up to the roof.
.
.
.
The school hours ended ten minutes ago. Dabi waited in front of the gates like when he waited for Katsuki. But this time, it wasn't Katsuki who he will be picking up.
He watched students leave the school, waiting for one of Katsuki's friends to show up. When Kirishima appeared, Dabi got up from the motorcycle but stopped when he was about to walk up to the guy.
One of Katsuki's classmates with blond hair ran to him, and soon another two joined, one girl and one boy. Dabi couldn't approach a group, so he waited for the other one, hoping he would be alone.
It took longer for Todoroki to show up. Thankfully, this one was alone. Shoto looked around and when he noticed Dabi with the motorcycle his calm face turned into a dark frown. His body turned in the direction of Dabi, and with fast steps walked to him with a life-threatening glare. Before Dabi could even open his mouth, Shoto took him by his neckline and yanked him forward. "Where is he?"
Dabi took his hands up in defense. "Where the fuck is Katsuki!" This time, Shoto yelled. A few students turned to them with confusion but nobody approached them.
"I want to take you to him. Don't worry, he is safe and alive." Shoto let go at that, his eyes examined Dabi for a while before nodding. "Take me to him."
Without any other words, Dabi handed Shoto a helmet and both of them took off. The road was longer than Shoto wanted it to be, but when the houses started to disappear and trees took their place, they finally stopped.
They stopped at a wooden traditional Japanese house. It was surrounded by plants and the neighborhood looked quiet so Shoto doesn't have to worry about curious eyes.
A quick message to his father and sister that he won't come home on time and he was good to go. Dabi waited for him, already at the door. "Katsuki will come late at night so I would tell your parents you won't come home tonight." His fingers paused at that. "What do you mean by that? Where is he then?" "He is at a meeting with Deku in Tokyo."
Shoto almost dropped the phone. Katsuki will have a lot to explain when he comes back. He couldn't trust Dabi, but if he knew where Katsuki is, it was his only choice. Katsuki being sick was bullshit, and he and Ejiro knew that.
"Shall we go in?" Dabi asked, already going in. The house was pretty nice, he was used to the Japanese culture so this wasn't anything new, but that didn't keep his curiosity down. The old vases with fragments, the katanas on the walls, and the nature that was growing around was fascinating.
"You can place your stuff there, " Dabi pointed at a small closet, " and for now, go sit on the couch. I'm going to make some green tea."
Todoroki did as told, watching Dabi's every step. The man was relaxed, familiarly doing the tea. "My sister does the tea the same way you do." It slipped out of his mouth by accident, but he didn't miss how the man stopped for a second before proceeding.
"Yeah? Good to know." Dabi gave Shoto a quick glance. It was good to know he didn't forget how Fuyumi did the tea. And it was good to know his younger brother was doing good too. But he can't talk to Shoto about that now, not when Katsuki is nowhere to be found.