Chapter 38 - anger

Chapter 38

Going to a different country, which language you don't know was something Katsuki never planned on doing. But now, here he is, packing his suitcase, leaving in about ten minutes to Paris.

Izuku wasn't willing to tell him anything about their trip. The man shut him up by kissing his lips and saying "it will be a surprise". Nothing worked on him, Katsuki tried his puppy eyes, pouting, even nuzzling. In the end, he ended up ignoring Izuku completely.

Katsuki locked himself in the bedroom, packing his things and ignoring the few times Izuku showed up to check on him. His suitcase wasn't even half full, the things he had here weren't enough to fill it.

So, with what little things he had, Katsuki closed the suitcase, fucking done with packing, and rested on the bed. Shoto texted him a few times, asking how he was doing. Katsuki informed him about the situation, not knowing how to feel when Shoto agreed with him moving away for a while.

He expected Shoto to get mad, not agree with all this. Throwing the phone next to him, Katsuki tried to get at least some sleep before they leave. He snuggled into the sheets, letting out a tired huff.

That was the plan until his phone buzzed. Not once, not twice, but three times. Katsuki got up angry, snatching the phone, and looked at whoever was disturbing him now.

Hey, little blond ;-) <

Just letting you know you can't use my place this week. <

:'( <

The hell? If Katsuki knew any better, he would ignore the message. But, he was angry at Izuku and bored to death. He knows he will regret this later but fuck it.

  >why?

Did you just answer? I'm surprised and pleased at the same time =-O <

  >that doesn't answer my question

Sorry, sorry. I'm going on a trip with my family <

  >where?

Aren't you a curious one? <

>Then fuck off and die. I'm going to sleep

No! Wait, I'm sorry <

Katsuki rolled his eyes, laying back on the bed, not letting the phone go just yet. Two new messages arrived not a second later. He looked at them, his eyes going wide.

We are leaving for France <

My parents were invited to a photoshoot in Paris, and I'm expected to go with them<

  >guess we will see each other then ;-)

Katsuki smirked, turning off his phone and putting it on the bedside table. He could see Shindo asking him a million questions that will stay unanswered until Katsuki thinks he tortured the guy enough.

Izuku came knocking on his door again. Their pilot was ready and he has five minutes to get ready. Katsuki really didn't want to go, he could feel something was about to happen.

No matter how many times he thought it over, it still didn't sound appealing leaving the county. But it's not like he has a word in this now that Izuku made up his mind.

He was still angry at Izuku for not telling him sooner. His emotions changed in his chest from sadness, anxiety to anger. Another knock on the door woke him up from his thoughts, making him feel numb.

"It's time gorgeous. Are you ready?" The answer never left his mouth. Katsuki stayed laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

A tired sigh behind the door told him that Izuku had enough. Actually, he was surprised that Izuku didn't break the door open yet.