IX) "Don't leave me!"

Hirotaka was extremely frustrated after the confrontation with Ayame! Besides, it was already the school - leaving ceremony of Yurika.

"I don't care anymore if she breaks the engagement or not! But I am not going to marry her!", he was thinking in the staff room of the school.

"Mr. Hirotaka!", Miss Nami called him.

"Yes?"

"Our school director wants to see you privately!! Please meet him! He said it's urgent so it will take time!" He nodded and started walking towards the director's office.

While going he saw Yurika outside the staff room. She looked very disturbed.
"Hiro-san! I want to talk to you-", she politely asked.

"Sorry, Yurika! I am going to the director's office. It will take time!"

"Okay! I will wait for you at the schoolyard then!"

"But it's cloudy today! I think it will rain! And the meeting will take time too. You should go home today Yurika!"

"No matter how long it takes I will wait for you Hiro-san!" she replied boldly.
Hirotaka smiled at her & left.
.
.
"Um Sir did you summon me?", Hirotaka asked while knocking the door.

"Ahh yes Mr.Hirotaka, come in & close the door." He replied in a deep voice.
"Sit down!"

Hirotaka obeyed and sat on the chair.

"I don't know how to ask all this but I got this information from some of your colleagues! Even a school student confirmed that!" He looked very serious.

"What's the matter sir!", Hirotaka was worried.

"Is something going on between you and a school student Mr. Hirotaka?", he asked directly.

Hirotaka was surprised by this sudden question. After being quiet for some time he replied- "Yes".

"I can't believe something like this would happen in our school!! You know Hirotaka our school is a respectable organization, how can you do something so pathetic?", he asked in anger.

"Pathetic? What's wrong in liking someone Sir?"

"Look Mr. Hirotaka! You are quite a reputed teacher of our school. But what you are doing will put the reputation of our school at stake! And if I am not wrong you have a fiancée too! This is treachery!"

"I have already talked with my fiancée to end our marriage, Sir! I don't think I have done anything disgusting!" He replied boldly.

"Mr. Hirotaka I don't care about your opinion! I am the director of this school & what you did here is against the rules! A student and a teacher's relationship can't cross boundaries! So I called you here so that whatever relation you are having with that girl, just end it! It's not good for the girl too! She has her whole life remaining!! How can you do such a silly mistake?"

"Mistake!! Are you calling my love as a mistake? What's wrong with everyone? Someone is saying I am a pervert!! You are saying I made mistake! Why can't anyone accept my love for her?? Don't I have the right to be happy!"He replied desperately.

The director was quiet for some time. "Look, Mr. Hirotaka, it's human nature! We can't control our emotions! But we always can't do whatever we want! There are some taboos! Some of the colleagues reported me that they saw you two holding hands on the terrace! But I didn't believe it unless a student confirmed it!"

"Who confirmed it?", Hirotaka asked in a curious voice.

"Yes, I have called the student here. She must be coming here soon!"
.
"Sir!! May I come in?", A voice came from behind. Hirotaka looked back and he was extremely shocked!! It was -- Taki! The only person Yurika considered as her friend!!